Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

99 chevy camaro z28 roller

Search this Thread

Old 06-21-2012, 08:38 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 99 chevy camaro z28 roller

Year: 1999
Make: Chevrolet
Model: Camaro
Price: $2500
Mileage: 75000
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): NE
Color: White
Transmission: Manual
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive

I have a 1999 Z28 hardtop camaro roller for sale. The body is a 9 out of 10 with there being a couple rock chips on the front bumper and a ding or two here and there. The interior is 8 out of 10. power everything. No drivers seat rip. I have a uncracked dash in good shape it just needs put in. I took the old one out to install the new one and got busy with other projects. The headliner is perfect. There is one small stain on the passenger side carpet. Need center console. The body is white in color and has a vfn wide sunoco hood on it painted to match. I was told the car has 70,000 miles on it but i cant say for sure. By the looks of it id believe it. It is a hardtop. It was a ls1/m6 car. No radiator, fans, computer, or engine harness. My plan was to put a 408 stroker in it but plans have changed. Very nice car to build. Call or text 308-258-7304 or email chev_silver@yahoo.com.

In central nebraska. Bring trailer.

I can text pictures over my phone. Im trying to post some on here but this is my first thread and i dont know if its going to work.

Im asking $2500.00 or id trade up or down for a decent chevy/gmc 1500 shortbox 2001 or newer or ls1 go fast parts. Or Lt1 Trans am possibly lt1 camaro. let me know what you got.

Last edited by 21rev_z28; 06-21-2012 at 08:47 PM.
Old 06-22-2012, 09:21 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Any pictures