Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

2000 Trans Am

Search this Thread

Old 08-20-2012, 08:36 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2000 Trans Am

Year: 2000
Make: Pontiac
Model: Trans Am
Price: $11000
Mileage: 72000
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): IN
Color: Silver
Transmission: Automatic
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive

I have a 2000 Trans Am that I am considering selling due to me wanting a 6 speed transmission.

I bought this about a year and a half ago. It has been stored in the winter months and was a Florida car for some years. Title is in hand. It has been a garage queen this year. It has leather, t-tops, tape player, 12 disc CD changer, and it is an automatic with the 5.7 V8. It has around 72,000 miles. Mobil one oil changes about every 5,000 miles. Two sets of floor mats, one set is the originals, I do not believe they have even been used and the other is for everyday.

When I bought the car I had a coolant flush, transmission flush, oil change, rear differential flush, with new gaskets at Gates automotive. It had 58,000 miles at the time. I have all receipts from when I have owned the car. The tires have 14,000 miles on them and look great.

The car could be returned to near stock condition if so desired. It has an SLP LM2 cat-back exhaust, SLP lid with K&N filter. The engine is 100% stock. I also improved the suspension by adding sub-frame connectors, Bilstein shocks and springs with an upgraded pan-hard bar. I have all the stock parts except the pan-hard bar and cat-back exhaust. The rims and CETA mod have plasti-dip on them. It is a rubber paint and peels off easily.

The interior is nearly perfect. The only area of imperfection is the left side of the drivers seat bottom. It has begun to sag and I have not had time to have the foam replaced, the leather would be fine, no cracking. The carpet is perfect, no cracks in the dash, and there is a small crack in each door panel.

Last April I was rear-ended going 40 mph by a girl who was texting driving around 50. The mileage at that time was around 59,000. I drove the car to the body shop right after the accident. The only damage was the back bumper cover, absorber, filler panel were replaced. The body shop blended all the way up to the doors and you would never be able to tell anything happened. I had the whole car checked out by a trusted mechanic and they found nothing wrong with the suspension. I have the paperwork from Gates Automotive in Mishawaka where the work was completed. I am picky.

The car has been great for me, but I am really wanting a manual transmission. If I don't sell I won't be disappointed. If you have a 6 Speed Camaro SS, or Trans Am WS6 I may be interested in trading, I can add cash. I may take other trades, let me know what you have.

I am asking $11,000 OBO. Feel free to email me with questions. Thanks, Sid.
Attached Thumbnails 2000 Trans Am-100media-imag0230.jpg   2000 Trans Am-100media-imag0121.jpg   2000 Trans Am-100media-imag0122.jpg   2000 Trans Am-100media-imag0228.jpg  
Old 08-21-2012, 07:25 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Tuesday bump.