Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

Ls1 swapped 95 T/A

Search this Thread

Old 08-06-2012, 10:16 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Ls1 swapped 95 T/A

Year: 1995
Make: Pontiac
Model: Trans Am
Price: $5000
Mileage: 100000
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): PA
Color: Red
Transmission: Automatic
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive
LS Engine?: Car has LS engine

I have a 95 t/a that i put a 01 ws6 34,000 mile ls1 and 4l60e in. I got the car from ohio with a odometer discrepnsy. Body miles unknown but car is clean and cant be that much. I got the car stock with a lt1 and did the swap. The car is wired clean and looks factory.
Mods. motor and trans are fresh like under 500 miles fresh. Ls1 with comp xer281 cam,pac springs,hand ported 241's,ls6 intake,pace setter headers with 3inch x pipe with bullets dumped.

Trans is a 60e,13 vain pump, pro built pro street 3-4s (10 clutchs and koleen steels) beast sun shell, wide carbon band, Trans go stage 3 shift kit full manual. Yank ss4000. (I work at a trans shop)
7.5 rear with 3.73s

The body is decent cleans up nice has 1 tiny dent on quarter towards bottom. Has bmr lca's,slotted rotors in back, Tan leather

Has a nx nitrous kit with huge iceman noids,automatid bottle heater, has 150 jets in the shark nozzle.

I live just above pittsburgh pa. I will not ship the car.

I want 5gs cash. will sell as a roller shoot me a offer on the roller.
the only reason that i am selling is cuz i just bought a fox body and doin a turbo build. so the wife says it has 2 go cant have 2 toys lol. This is very cheap for a ls1 car. The weld wheels are sold
Attached Thumbnails Ls1 swapped 95 T/A-100media_imag00471.jpg   Ls1 swapped 95 T/A-100media_imag00461.jpg   Ls1 swapped 95 T/A-791.jpg   Ls1 swapped 95 T/A-841.jpg