Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

Good way to get out of late model lsx cars if having a hard time selling

Old 07-14-2012, 03:03 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Good way to get out of late model lsx cars if having a hard time selling

Year: 2011
Make: Chevrolet
Model: Corvette
Price: $81000
Mileage: 3450
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): TN
Color: Blue
Transmission: Manual
LS Engine?: Car has LS engine

Hey guys just giving you a heads up about a company I used figured it might help someone out.

I had a really high interest loan on my 11 z06 was having a really hard time selling it cause I was Waaaaay up side down in it, A guy named Mike from CapitalLeasingCo.com Called me and explained how the company works with people by having some one take over payment on your pre existing loan and they assume all the other responsibility such as insurance late payment etc....

Just was letting people know about the service encase someone needed it I have been using the company about 15 months now everything been going well thus fare.

Admin: Sorry If I posted in the wrong section was just trying to help get word out to any one who needed it.
Old 07-15-2012, 10:04 PM
Teching In

I clicked on this with the anticipation of seeing a video of a James Bondish cliff dive in a vette. Or atleast a some telephone poll garnishments.
Old 07-16-2012, 06:00 AM
TECH Regular

^ me too

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Good way to get out of late model lsx cars if having a hard time selling