Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

1971 Nova for trade

Search this Thread

Old 07-24-2012, 06:20 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 1971 Nova for trade

Year: 1971
Make: Chevrolet
Model: Nova
Price: $0
Mileage: 123456789
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): GA
Color: Blue
Transmission: Manual
LS Engine?: Car has LS engine

Up for trade is a 1971 Dusk Blue Nova, looking to trade for a c5z or c6z. The car has belonged to my dad since he was in highschool, he sold it and bought it back to restore. The car was restored around 10 years ago. The car is badged like an SS and comes with SS 5 spoke wheels. A new motor and transmission was put in less than 1000 miles ago. The motor is a 427 roller motor with an LS firing order mated to a new tremec 5 speed. Specs are available upon request. A classic air kit was added to the car and the air blows extremely cold. After its restoration, the car won super chevy. I will be putting up pictures whenever i return home from Alabama around the beginning of august. As far as the interior goes, the car is a bench seat car with a floor shifter with black vinyl and new black carpet. This really is a nice car. My dad is really looking for a c6z but a nice c6 or c5z will be looked at. Just let us know what you have, im doing this because my dad asked me to post an ad to see if there was any interest. Im sorry for the lack of pictures, i will make sure they are put on here. If there are any questions before then dont hesitate to PM me and i will get whatever answer is needed.

Last edited by 01BlueSS1995; 07-24-2012 at 11:47 PM.
Old 07-26-2012, 01:59 AM
Launching!

Your pops needs to keep the old iron in the garage, he's gonna regret selling it.

Best of luck, nice car BTW.
Old 07-26-2012, 04:45 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by fastls1inaz
Your pops needs to keep the old iron in the garage, he's gonna regret selling it.

Best of luck, nice car BTW.
Thanks man, thats what ive been trying to tell him!