Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

Gmc sierra extd cab

Search this Thread

Old 09-24-2012, 02:43 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Gmc sierra extd cab

Year: 2004
Make: GMC
Model: Sierra 1500
Price: $10850
Mileage: 108000
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): OK
Color: Blue
Transmission: Automatic
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive
LS Engine?: Car has LS engine

I have a super nice and reliable truck for sell. I am the second owner and the previous owner was an elderly man as obsessed about proper maintenance as I am. I have owned this truck since it had 50k miles on it and it still runs and drives great! I am buying a new vehicle so I am selling this truck, and just put NEW GOODYEAR TIRES on it friday. They are kevlar reinforced Goodyear Silent Armors. The truck has had all fluids flushed every 30,000 at GM dealership. It is cloth interior, captains seats with center console, power everything, tinted windows, brand new steering rack installed at dealer, towing pkg, sprayin bedliner, cold air induction, flowmaster exhaust ...this is the best and most reliable truck I've ever owned and I would keep it, but I travel a lot with my career and have a vehicle allowance, so why not get a new one I guess. This truck has 108,000 miles and the only thing it needs is the new front bumper cover painted and put on and new foglight... I HAVE THE PARTS. I hit a dog last month and havent put the new parts on yet, but all it did was crack the bumper cover and break the fog light. It is still intact and stable. Been super busy. Anyway, I love my truck and if you need a super reliable well cared for truck, then this is it. Call or text 918-829-9537 Zach
Attached Thumbnails Gmc sierra extd cab-gmc1.jpg   Gmc sierra extd cab-gmc2.jpg   Gmc sierra extd cab-gmc3.jpg   Gmc sierra extd cab-gmc4.jpg   Gmc sierra extd cab-gmc5.jpg  

Quick Reply: Gmc sierra extd cab