Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

2002 Collector's Edition Trans Am Convertible 6 Speed WS6

Search this Thread

Old 10-03-2012, 01:46 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default 2002 Collector's Edition Trans Am Convertible 6 Speed WS6

Year: 2002
Make: Pontiac
Model: Trans Am
Price: $12950
Mileage: 59000
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): FL
Color: Yellow
Transmission: Manual
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive
LS Engine?: Car has LS engine

2002 Collector's Edition Trans Am Convertible 6 Speed WS6
Daytona 500 Parade Lap Car #20

$12950 FIRM!

We are selling our 2002 Pontiac Collector Edition Parade Lap Convertible Trans AM 6 Speed WS6...one of only 2390 CETAs made and 1 of only 43 Parade Lap Cars used in the 2002 Daytona 500 that carried the NASCAR drives around the track. This particular car is #20. The car has only 59k miles on it and everything (and I do mean everything) is working on the car. The car is CETA yellow with black leather interior. It has a 5.7L LS1 with a 6 speed manual transmission. It has keyless entry, Monsoon Stereo, and of course ice cold AC. It also has new tires (less than 2K miles on them.)

This car is 8 out of 10 inside and out. It’s basically show quality. It needs nothing and runs and drives like new!!! Finding one of these that’s not been modified and in this kind of shape with this low of miles is just about impossible...especially at this price. We bought the car to enjoy at car shows and ride with the top down on cool Florida nights.

I am still in the process of finding out which actual NASCAR Drive it carried around the track. As soon as I get confirmation I will update the list to let everyone know.

The car does have some history of an accident. This car has been in a light front end accident and does have a SALVAGETITLE!!!!! I do have several pictures of the accident that I can email or show anyone that might be interested in the car. Once you see the pictures of the accident you will see that it was far from a total out vehicle and it was a shame that they did total it. The original owner did have Collector car insurance on the car and once it was wrecked demanded full payout/ payoff for the car and that is the reason for the Salvage Title. I do have the title in hand.

Below is a link to many more pictures of the car for your viewing. This is a great opportunity to own a piece of NASCAR / Daytona 500 and PONTIAC history for a very low price.

This car is rare, unique, and apart of The Daytona 500 / NASCAR History

Call or Text me at
904-315-1554
I am located in St. Augustine, FL (just outside of Daytona) I can either help with delivery or possibly deliver the Car if needed...

We are open to trades but BE REALISTIC....I could list things we are interested in but I don’t know what you have. It has to be something as nice as this Car....I can tell you we are not interested in a project car, race car, motorcycles, campers or boats
Old 10-04-2012, 06:06 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Bump Bump

Quick Reply: 2002 Collector's Edition Trans Am Convertible 6 Speed WS6