Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

FS: 2006 Lexus IS350

Search this Thread

Old 10-21-2012, 07:53 AM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default FS: 2006 Lexus IS350

Year: 2006
Make: Lexus
Model: IS
Price: $22000
Mileage: 58500
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): PA
Color: Red
Transmission: Automatic
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive
LS Engine?: Car has other engine

My wife and I are kicking around the idea of getting something newer... we LOVE the Lexus, and we've found very little that we like more, but we're considering giving a shot with something else...

The car has every option available (except for the adaptive cruise control), including heated/cooled seats, navigation, rain sensing windshield wipers, backup camera, DVD, Levinson sound system, etc... the list goes on and on... beyond Excellent condition inside and out! Title in hand... I am the second owner.... 58,500 miles

KBB Private Party = 25,100
KBB Trade-in = 21,000

Asking $22,000 o.b.o. -

*I would consider trades for another C6 Corvette of similar value - can add cash on top, but not willing to put a lot on... so realistically we'd be looking at '05/'06 cars with 60K-80K miles or so...
Particularly what we're looking at is one of 3 cars: '07/'08 BMW X5, '10 Acura MDX, or '09/'10 Jaguar XF... these are the ones we've found we really like.... however, I would entertain other ideas, b/c i may not have thought of it until you pop it in my head... wanting to be at $30K or less....

http://pittsburgh.craigslist.org/cto/3353616804.html

Its a really sporty, yet luxurious car... 306hp V6 gets up and goes pretty darn good (these cars run mid-high 13's from the factory)... And of course, it has the legendary Lexus reliability ... never had a single problem with it.

Quick Reply: FS: 2006 Lexus IS350