Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

1988 Cutlass LS1 T56 C5 Brakes Monster Clutch Cage Daily Driver

Search this Thread

Old 10-23-2012, 12:45 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default 1988 Cutlass LS1 T56 C5 Brakes Monster Clutch Cage Daily Driver

Year: 1988
Make: Oldsmobile
Model: Cutlass
Price: $8000
Mileage: 33500
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): KS
Color: Blue
Transmission: Manual
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive

Asking/Offering Price:
Email Address/Phone Number (optional): 913-915-1906
Zip Code: 66204
Pics:
Name:me
Item Description: Awesome car!

For auto listings these are also required in addition to the fields above.

Year: 1988
Make: Oldsmobile
Model: Cutlass
Mileage: 33k
Title Status: Good to go
Color Exterior/Interior: Blue
Transmission: T56
Drivetrain:Heart of a Camaro

I once again am going to sell a car that I searched for a long time for but I am drooling over another purchase opportunity so this one gets put on the chopping block. I do not have to sell it but it would make life easier if i could. My price is my bottom dollar and I will not go lower. I do not like to bs with sales. If you want it at this price then lets talk.

$8000
913-915-1906
Located in Overland Park, KS 66204

This car had the guts of an '00 Z28 completely transplanted in. The engine, trans, a.i.r. (now removed but included), exhaust manifold and cats(also removed), body harness, door latches, seats, instrument cluster, headlight switch, hvac controls, twilight sentinel (the headlights turn themselves on and off on an 88 Cutlass!), power distribution center, fog lights and switch.

Body: Unknown mileage but appears to be very low mile. Car and frame are completely rust free except for a small hole directly above the left exhaust tip. You have to look at the flat bottom edge to see it. The paint is original and the hood is faded. Very solid sleeper.

Engine: 2000 Camaro LS1. 33k miles. The longblock is completely stock. 2 weeks ago I removed the stock manifolds, cats, air pump, egr and stock intake to install Flowtech ceramic long tubes, mandrel bent 3" exhaust and an LS6 intake. Flowmasters. MSD wires. Fab'd cold air intake that goes to a custom air filter box behind the left grill, mounted using stock f body mounts

Transmission: 33k miles, Monster Stage 2 Clutch with 92 miles on it at the moment, new billet Monster 28lb flywheel, new GM throwout bearing, roller pilot bearing, PRO 5.0 sjifter with a white Hurst ball, Denny's driveshaft

Rearend is a 7.5/ 7 5/8" 10 bolt, Eaton posi, 4.10 gears, Moser 28 spline axles, LS1 rear brakes with working parking brake

Rear suspension: It is a completely kick *** 3 link with a fab'd welded in Watts link. The adjustable upper 3rd link has a heavy gage box welded under the rear seat. Has adjustable coil over springs, QA1 adjustable shocks, Speedway Engineering splined anti roll bar, all greasable spherical rod ends so no clunking at all.

Front suspension: This is the description from the company that made the kit which cost $2700! http://scandc.com/old/g5.htm
SC&C’s exclusive G-5 package is a quantum leap forward in performance suspension and braking for the G-body/Metric chassis (’78-’88 Monte SS, Grand National, 442, Malibu, etc.). Custom CNC Machined C-5/C-6 Corvette steering knuckles and world class 13”/dual piston C-5 brakes combined with Pole Position Racing fully adjustable tubular upper control arms and 7075 T-6 CNC billet steering arms work in concert to totally revise the suspension and steering geometry as well as provide truly outstanding braking capability. Enjoy 2.5” reduction in ride height, revised camber curves, raised roll center quicker steering, a reduction in unsprung weight and razor sharp responsiveness with G-5.
Also has tubular lower control arms.

Wheels are 17x9 front and rear with 275/40 rear and 245/40 on the front. Good tread still.

Brand new $230 Alpine head unit, mid/high in front dash center vent, MTX roll cage mounted rear speakers and a 10in sub. The system sounds perfect.

CEL is on due to an egr code not getting programmed out. Will be fixed soon.

This car is my daily driver. I drive my 6 year old around in it all the time. It is very reliable and fun to drive.

Quick Reply: 1988 Cutlass LS1 T56 C5 Brakes Monster Clutch Cage Daily Driver