Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

1994 Z28 Camaro Built

Search this Thread

Old 11-01-2012, 06:53 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 1994 Z28 Camaro Built

Year: 1994
Make: Chevrolet
Model: Camaro
Price: $6000
Mileage: 180000
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): UT
Color: Red
Transmission: Automatic
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive
LS Engine?: Car has other engine

Selling my baby I've had this car for over 5 years. In those 5 years I have put a lot of time and money into this car in upgrades and maintaining.

I listed the exterior condition as excellent because it was repainted back in 2009 and has basically just sat under a car cover since. The hood is a SS replica hood from good hood and the spoiler is a RS spoiler.

I listed the interior as fair, the drivers seat has started to rip on the outside edge. Has all after market Power Acoustik speakers with tweeters mounted in the headliner and in the top corners of the windshield. In the back is a custom fit box holding two Rockford Fosgate Punch sub woofers 12" with a Rockford Fosgate Punch 1200 Watt amp powering them. Wired with 4 Gauge wire.

My performance modifications start with the engine which has only had a K&N FIPK 2 cold air intake and a Hypertech programer. Exhaust is a gutted CAT with a 3" CAT back exhaust from Flowmaster.

The transmission has been rebuilt about 500 miles ago and was built to hold a supercharged 383 engine. The torque converter was custom built for that application. Inside the transmission the only thing left that can be upgraded is hardened input and output shafts. The sprags, bands, and sun shell are all heavy duty. The planetary gear sets have been upgraded to a 5 pinion over a 4 pinion. Pistons have been upgraded to steel over aluminum also has a shift kit. Most of the transmission parts are from Monster Transmission.

The rear end has Richmond 4:11:1 gears with a Detroit locker, Moser chrome molly axles, G2 griddle, and CNC machined spacer instead of a crush sleeve. The rear end and transmission were built to handle a 383 supercharged motor I was planning on building for the car.

I also have for sale New in box eagle 4340 Forged H-beam rods And 383 stoker Crankshaft both 4340 forged steel with ARP L19 Rod Bolts for $1,000.

Call or text if interested I am asking $6,000 O.B.O. I have over $12,000 invested into this car so no low ball offers. I can Text or Email more pictures if you'd like.Thanks for looking! (435)-893-1754
Attached Thumbnails 1994 Z28 Camaro Built-photo-2-.jpg   1994 Z28 Camaro Built-photo-3-.jpg   1994 Z28 Camaro Built-photo-4-.jpg  

Quick Reply: 1994 Z28 Camaro Built