Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

2003 SV1000S Copper

Search this Thread

Old 01-04-2013, 09:49 AM
12 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default 2003 SV1000S Copper

Year: 2003
Make: Suzuki
Model: SX4
Price: $3300
Mileage: 22466
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): FL
Color: Orange
Transmission: Manual
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive
LS Engine?: Car has LS engine

I am selling it to help finance the next home.

2003 Suzuki SV1000 Copper

Up for sale is my 2003 Copper SV1000. I truly love this bike, but my fiance and I are looking to move into a larger home and this is the last bit of the puzzle that must be liquified for us to purchase. There is no need to sell but it would make things a lot easier moving. The bike is in excellent condition and has never ever been dropped. I purchased it from the original owner. It has 22,466 miles as of today and this past year I have only put on about 1,000 miles. It has been in a garage all its life and is super clean. The tires are almost brand new and would cost about $350 in this condition. KBB says this bike is worth $3500 retail with out the extras and with higher miles. There are a lot of extras that will go with the bike:

OEM side/lower fairings
Yoshimura RS3 3/4 Exhaust
520 sproket
Fender Eliminator rear kit
Tinted Windscreen
Flush side blinders

I know I am forgetting some things but these upgrades are worth easily $2,000 alone when buying new.

If buyer agrees to asking price I will throw in my Copper Carbon Fibber Joe Rocket Helmet ($500), Joe Rocket Textile Jacket ($250) and Joe Rocket gloves ($50) for free.

Quick Reply: 2003 SV1000S Copper