Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

SOLD... 2002 Silver Camaro SLP/SS

Search this Thread

Old 03-31-2013, 04:04 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question

Year: 2002
Make: Chevrolet
Model: Camaro
Price: $1
Mileage: 91000
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): TX
Color: Silver
Transmission: Manual
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive

Originally Posted by Daniel76
Just be patient amigo...my 2001 sat on here for nearly 4 months, but one day the right buyer popped up and said he'd take it. It was gone the next day.

Just FYI...you've shown a picture of every seat in the car except the one that gets used the most. Also, is the windshield cracked?...look like it is in the dash pics.

Very nice car and sounds great. If I didn't have one I'd be up to see you.

Thanks I appreciate that.....I didn't even realize I left out the driver's seat I added a pic of the driver's seat on post #19....and yes the winshield is cracked and has been since I bought it two years ago......the dash is immaculate and I'm avoiding the windshield cuz I'm afraid they will crack the dash getting it out....LOL..... If it doesn't sell in a couple months ill just keep it. Its a really good car. Thanks again for the encouraging words

Last edited by nick_02slpss; 04-01-2013 at 09:23 PM.
Old 04-01-2013, 02:31 PM
Teching In

I've watched them replace glass on one of my camaro's before and they really don't bother the dash. It's a couple of hundred bucks and even if they did crack it, I'd make them replace it.

Also, did you mention the condition of the tires on the stock wheels?...if I was not going to take it with the ones that are on it, I'd want to know what that was since new rubber will run from $800-1000...

Curious about all this because my son is getting out of the service this summer and will probably be looking for another camaro. If this is still here (which I'm sure it won't be), I would be up to see you about it. I'm surprised you haven't had some bites on it already.
Old 04-01-2013, 03:32 PM
Teching In

Talking

Originally Posted by Daniel76
I've watched them replace glass on one of my camaro's before and they really don't bother the dash. It's a couple of hundred bucks and even if they did crack it, I'd make them replace it.

Also, did you mention the condition of the tires on the stock wheels?...if I was not going to take it with the ones that are on it, I'd want to know what that was since new rubber will run from $800-1000...

Curious about all this because my son is getting out of the service this summer and will probably be looking for another camaro. If this is still here (which I'm sure it won't be), I would be up to see you about it. I'm surprised you haven't had some bites on it already.

I just put the stocks back on it today, they are almost at the wear bars but not quite.....I'm going to go ahead and get rid of the gunmeatal 18's and put new tires on the stocks.....and possibly get some glass work done.....you never know its been up for this long it will probably be around. A few things might change on it by then....different exhaust new tires on the stock wheels, windshield, etc...thanks for your interest...ill post it on here if it sells or if a sale is pending

Last edited by nick_02slpss; 04-01-2013 at 09:22 PM.
Old 04-02-2013, 08:13 PM
Teching In

Up top
Old 04-05-2013, 07:22 PM
Teching In

Bump!
Old 04-09-2013, 11:50 PM
Teching In

T t t!