Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

1995 Camaro Z-28 Ultra Z Roller with LS1 swap conversion ready

Search this Thread

Old 04-16-2013, 10:36 AM
On The Tree

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default 1995 Camaro Z-28 Ultra Z Roller with LS1 swap conversion ready

Year: 1995
Make: Chevrolet
Model: Camaro
Price: $1
Mileage: 108000
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): IL
Color: Red
LS Engine?: Car has LS engine

$XXXX for LS1 swap ready roller (LS1 k-member, steering & engine mounts)
or $XXXX with the above plus LS1 wire harness, ECM & LS1 swap fuel set up

Clean title in hand! Great score and my owner history on eBay Autocheck too!

Selling due to wanting to use the funds towards some home improvement and getting my workshop construction started.

1995 Camaro Z-28 that had a running LS7 then I changed over to a 7.2L 440 cubic inch LSX bowtie block. The engine and trans have been removed to part out car. Being sold as a roller. 108K on chasis. Wiring is all Speartech LS swap harness, PCM and was made to work the stock 95 dash cluster allowing a plug and play with LS engines. Harness has tags to identify where it goes for easy connection. LS1 K-member with engine mounts, LS1 steering rack and steering shaft.

Other items of note about car:
- Has real SLP fully functional Ultra Z ram air hood
- Real SLP SS spoiler
- Ultra Z rear emblem (if I can find the unused fender emblems I will include those too)
- 96 SS SLP rear axle swap with342s & aluminum fluid cooling diff cover & Zexel differential. & spoiler.
- Big Baer Brakes with 13 & 14 inch Eradispeed two piece rotors with lightweight hubs.
- 17x9.5 & 17x11 GS wheels, 275/40/17 up front & new rear 315 Nitto NT01 DOT Race comp tires
- Australian lowering/progressive coil springs
- Adj panhard rod.
- boxed LCAs
-Full interior with 6 point cage professionally powdercoated with low door bars that still allow easy in and out plus use of back seat.
- 97+ center console with the extra drink holders, T-tops, pwr windows, locks, Bose sound.
-Many new parts including zero miles on fuel pumps, many new relays, window motor, under dash ignition switch
A/C system is almost complete, just needs a compressor

I have the HP tuner Suite which can be negotiated into buy so you can continue to endlessly tune/set car up how you want. I also have a wideband 02 system that can be negotiated too.

Bring your own method to tow car or I can transport it to a distance I agree to if reasonable to me only after payment in full has been made.

If interested please send PM only and I will reply via PM too which will keep the post clean. I can provide much more detail to your specfic questions for a specific interested party using PM. I have found from my previous car sells that this works best to answer the PM versus endless posts following this one.

These parts have been sold & not available: TB, MAF, throttle tube, transmission, trans fluid lines, driveshaft, DS brace, exhaust manifolds, intake manifold, radiator & hoses, timing cover, battery cable harness, fans, balancer, water pump, powersteering pump & bracket, A/C compressor & bracket, fuel rail, PS bracket, cats, y-pipe, SLP exhaust, LCA relocation brackets, sway bars, SLP fan switch, floor mats

These parts may be kept by me but if still available could be negotiated into deal: LS7 CNC heads with HS roller rockers, injectors, wires/coils/brackets, front engine brackets & accessories

Plenty of recent photos and info on the ebay listing.
pic here shows the stance when all together pic the other is just a couple days ago.

Last edited by Redlines; 04-29-2013 at 08:57 AM.
Old 04-24-2013, 01:07 PM
On The Tree

A deposit has been taken on the roller.....
Old 04-27-2013, 05:52 PM
On The Tree

It is SOLD

Talk walked & cash bought

Quick Reply: 1995 Camaro Z-28 Ultra Z Roller with LS1 swap conversion ready