Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

2002 Saleen S-281 Mustang Speedster- Real Saleen! #681 Only 41k Miles! Lots of Pics!

Old 05-23-2013, 08:04 AM
Tenured Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default 2002 Saleen S-281 Mustang Speedster- Real Saleen! #681 Only 41k Miles! Lots of Pics!

Year: 2002
Make: Ford
Model: Mustang
Price: $1
Mileage: 41261
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): IL
Color: Black
Transmission: Manual
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive
LS Engine?: Car has LS engine

Hey Guys!

Up for sale is my 2002 Saleen Mustang Convertible. This is the Speedster convertible, it has the S-281 package (naturally aspirated) and it's build number is #681. It currently as of 5/21/13 has 41,261 miles, but the miles will go up a little as I will drive it if it's nice outside.

This is a nice car and the interior/exterior is consistant with the mileage. The top is in perfect condition and goes up and down without a problem. It shows very well and turns heads wherever I go.

The only mods done to the car were a set of BBK stainless longtube headers. I recently installed a new oem clutch, pressure plate, and throwout bearing. Transmission fluid was also changed at the same time clutch was done. I also put a brand new set of 4 Hankook tires on. Everything works as it should! It drives great, stops on a dime, and handles like it's on rails.

I ended up trading my Chevelle Wagon plus cash for this car, a 60 year old man owned it before me. I personally love the car, however I just bought a RV a couple weeks ago and my family will enjoy the RV more than the Saleen ( 3 young kids, only 2 rear seats, you do the math). So, needless to say it's time to sell the Saleen.

If you need the car shipped I can help with arranging shipping and I will be available anytime for pick-up.

$17,500obo

Partial trades will be considered.

PM me or call/text me @ 847-420-3151

Thanks,

Tim

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: 2002 Saleen S-281 Mustang Speedster- Real Saleen! #681 Only 41k Miles! Lots of Pics!