Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

08 z06 9,8xx miles. IMMACULATE!!

Search this Thread

Old 05-28-2013, 02:19 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Smile 08 z06 9,8xx miles. IMMACULATE!!

Year: 2008
Make: Chevrolet
Model: Corvette
Price: $46000
Mileage: 9800
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): OK
Color: Yellow
Transmission: Manual
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive
LS Engine?: Car has LS engine

After much thought and deliberation, I think I am going to sell my car, and look for a ZR1.

The car is flawless, as it should be with 9k miles. Compy Gray spiders and wheels were 300 mile pull-offs and have been on the car for approximately 1700 miles. Car as had the oil changed every 6 months (a must to keep the Vehicle 1 warranty). Always ran out of time before miles..

Clean carfax, and no accidents. Paint is amazing, and the previous owner was as **** as myself. Car is washed after every or every other drive, and waxed religiously. It is a 2LZ and has Navigation. This is special order/color override car.

Currently has 9,8xx miles and will go up slightly as the weather is nice, and I enjoy driving it on these warm spring evenings. As to be expected, car has 0 issues, 0 modifications, and will give 0 disappointments.

This is my 3rd C6 and 7th corvette. Car is parked in a heated and cooled...and carpeted garage. The pictures are some teasers, and I will have more soon, weather and time permitting.

Is located in Eastern Oklahoma.
Price: $46,000.
Trade in is $45,275. There is no recession at my house, so please.. be respectful and refrain from any low-ball offers.
No trades at this time.

My phone number is 198-seven two one * one nine eight six. Calls are welcome, txts are fine.

Quick Reply: 08 z06 9,8xx miles. IMMACULATE!!