Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

2005 Stealth Grey Cadillac CTS-V

Search this Thread

Old 07-16-2013, 08:03 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default 2005 Stealth Grey Cadillac CTS-V

Year: 2005
Make: Cadillac
Model: CTS
Price: $14000
Mileage: 123000
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): IL
Color: Blue
Transmission: Manual
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive
LS Engine?: Car has LS engine

I have my 2005 Stealth Grey 6 speed CTS-V for sale. The car currently has 123,xxx miles on it. I am the third owner and have owned the car since 11/2012. I have put approximately 7,000 miles on the car, since I have owned it. Since I bought the car, I have performed the following mods and maintenance:

- Changed oil every 3,000 miles
- Flushed coolant
- Machined brake rotors
- Buffed headlghts
- Installed Black OEM Cadillac 18x8.5 wheels with Nitto 555 tires (245/45/18 (f), 275/40/18 (r)). The tires have ~50% tread left
- Installed H&R lowering springs (I have the MM spacers for the rear shocks, but they are not installed)

All this work was performed at AMS performance, where I work (www.amsperformance.com). I have complete service records from the 2nd owner which show that the following work has been done to the car:

- Replaced water pump
- Replaced motor mounts

The car is in excellent shape the for miles. The exterior is very clean. There are dime sized paint chips on either side of the grill on the vertical face of the hood as well as some small (1/8" or smaller) chips in the bumper and tops of the fenders. There is a scratch on the right rear quarter panel also. Other than that, the car is very clean. There are no door dings at all, and the paint is in great condition. There is some swirl in the paint, but nothing a good polish won't fix. All of the wipers, mirrors, windows, locks, lights, and defrosters work perfectly. The wheels are powdercoated black and have no imperfections.

The interior is also in extremely good shape. All of the lights, gauges, seat adjustments, climate controls and other switches work. Some of the paint has started to rub off of the seat memory and sun roof buttons. This is a very common problem for these cars. All the leather is in near perfect condition. There are no stains or tears. The C pillar covers have broken on both sides and now hang down. This again is a very common problem for these cars. The trunk is spotless and has the factory cargo net, which is very convenient. The factory radio/navigation unit has been replaced with a Panosonic radio/CD/navigation touch screen unit. The navigation is very good and the sound quality is great. The unit has a 6" touch screen that flips down to allow CDs to be installed. The mechanism that flips the screen back up is broken, but the screen easily goes back into place if you help it back up. The passenger side airbag light has been on since I bought the car. I have never looked into the issue.

Mechanically the car is in near perfect shape. The differential doesn't whine at all (big problem on these cars), the g-meter didn't read over 1g in either direction when I purchased the car from the second owner and the front brake calipers are still silver (meaning the car has never been on a road track). The clutch engages without any issues, and the car tracks straight. The car pulls like it should under WOT, and the brakes engage with a firm pedal and no vibrations.

I am selling the car because I am moving to Atlanta at the end of July and I will no longer need two cars. I am asking $14k OBO. Please call or text at 615-579-5873. The car is located in the loop, but I work in West Chicago, so I can meet anywhere along 290, 55, or 90 between West Chicago and the loop after 5pm.

Old 07-16-2013, 08:53 AM
Staging Lane

Good looking car. Shouldn't have much trouble selling it. Best of luck.
Old 07-17-2013, 08:07 PM
On The Tree

too bad you aint already in atlanta! id love to see it in person. looks clean
Old 07-23-2013, 08:03 AM
On The Tree

Sale Pending
Old 07-23-2013, 02:25 PM
Staging Lane

not sure if we have talked but id trade you...

https://ls1tech.com/forums/vehicle-c...rice-drop.html
Old 07-23-2013, 04:24 PM
TECH Fanatic

i look forward to this sale not going through and you giving me a call this weekend lol
Old 08-09-2013, 07:36 PM
On The Tree

Sold. Please close

Quick Reply: 2005 Stealth Grey Cadillac CTS-V