Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

WTT my 74 Stingray for later model Vette

Search this Thread

Old 08-02-2013, 07:46 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default WTT my 74 Stingray for later model Vette

Year: 1974
Make: Chevrolet
Model: Corvette
Price: $0
Mileage: 75500
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): PA
Color: Red
Transmission: Automatic
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive
LS Engine?: Car has LS engine

Looking to trade my 1974 Corvette Stingray for a later model Corvette. Car is in very good condition, I just had the entire suspension, rotors, brake pads and fluids replaced and it drives like it came out of the factory. I also recently had new side pipe exhaust system put on the car and it sounds great!

The car is a great weekend cruiser for anyone looking to get into the classic car market. Definite head turner, especially when the T Tops are off and cruising around on a warm summer evening. I always get complimented on how great the car looks!

This is a numbers matching car, however the prior owner did recently repaint the car from its original Yellow color to Red. The paint job is not perfect but it's decent.

There are no cracks or damage to the body. Car has removable T-Tops that come off and go back on very easily.

This Stingray comes with the 5.7L V8 350ci engine with an automatic transmission.

The interior is in great condition and the carpeting has been replaced and is brand new, however the AC and clock to do not work. But I am sure someone who is good with cars can get it running again.

I do love the car but I am a car ***** and I just love getting into different vehicles often.

If anyone is interested please pm me.

Thank you.
Attached Thumbnails WTT my 74 Stingray for later model Vette-imag0200-1.jpg   WTT my 74 Stingray for later model Vette-imag0201.jpg   WTT my 74 Stingray for later model Vette-imag0203.jpg  

Quick Reply: WTT my 74 Stingray for later model Vette