Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

SOLD: 2013 Camaro 2SS/RS FOR SALE CT

Search this Thread

Old 08-13-2013, 08:10 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Default SOLD: 2013 Camaro 2SS/RS FOR SALE CT

Year: 2013
Make: Chevrolet
Model: Camaro
Price: $31000
Mileage: 2300
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): CT
Color: Black
Transmission: Manual
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive
LS Engine?: Car has LS engine

Hi all,

My stay was short but sweet...the car is just not for me, I prefer the 4th Gen. It has just over 2,000 babied miles, missed JRE track day so I haven't had the chance to see what she turns. JRE rough idle cam package installed and tuned right here in CT by JRE! They did an excellent job and the car runs and sounds great. Has dual mode exhaust, ARH 2" LT's, hi flow cats, Barton short throw shifter, CAI intake, JRE Scoop, factory touch screen head unit, back up camera, and anything else the 2SS/RS comes with. I will add photos tonight, but as you would expect the car is how it was when I drove off the lot this past March. 31,000 FIRM! I have all original parts and paperwork showing purchase price, and reciepts for the work Jannetty put into it. Make an offer!

-Chris-
Attached Thumbnails SOLD: 2013 Camaro 2SS/RS FOR SALE CT-sale-1.jpg   SOLD: 2013 Camaro 2SS/RS FOR SALE CT-sale-2.jpg   SOLD: 2013 Camaro 2SS/RS FOR SALE CT-sale-3.jpg   SOLD: 2013 Camaro 2SS/RS FOR SALE CT-sale-4.jpg   SOLD: 2013 Camaro 2SS/RS FOR SALE CT-sale-5.jpg  

Last edited by 99CamaroSS; 09-15-2013 at 02:19 PM.
Old 08-20-2013, 10:27 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Bump, I want this car GONE...will be heading to Carmax for a quote and we all know how low they offer, so make some offers. You are looking at a car going for around 35,000 new...plus to underestimate: over $3,000 in parts gone into this car not counting labor from one of the best garages in the north east! Make an offer!
Old 08-22-2013, 10:44 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 99CamaroSS
Bump, I want this car GONE...will be heading to Carmax for a quote and we all know how low they offer, so make some offers. You are looking at a car going for around 35,000 new...plus to underestimate: over $3,000 in parts gone into this car not counting labor from one of the best garages in the north east! Make an offer!
Love the car, if your interested in trades I got a sweet 67 camaro that is extremely beautiful and bad a$@. Pm me if you would like to see pictures. Frame off restoration. I promise the car will not disappoint and may even surprise you.
Old 08-25-2013, 09:32 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Bump! Carmax written offer came in at $28,000. Unfortunately I can't let it go THAT low, but I would rather not have the car through winter so I'm pricing this for a quick sale. Beat carmax by a few grand and its yours! My loss is your gain!
Old 09-14-2013, 07:39 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

does it have a sunroof?

Pm me your number aswell, Thanks

Quick Reply: SOLD: 2013 Camaro 2SS/RS FOR SALE CT