Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

98 camaro z28 m6

Search this Thread

Old 08-15-2013, 11:40 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 98 camaro z28 m6

Year: 1998
Make: Chevrolet
Model: Camaro
Price: $4999
Mileage: 179000
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): CT
Color: Black
Transmission: Manual
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive
LS Engine?: Car has LS engine

I'm selling my 98 z28 coupe. The car is a ls1 6speed. Black exterior with dark grey leather interior. The interior and exterior look like the car has half the miles. Car has new water pump, alternator, thermostat, radiator, a/c compressor, UMI rear lower control arms with poly bushings, UMI panhard bar with poly bushings, kyb rear shocks, MGW short throw shifter, slp lid, slp lm1 exhaust converted to center exit, ss hood (hood is painted crappy) , t-tops are limo tinted, blue led dash and climate control conversion, all brand new speakers. The clutch is about a year and a half old and has 15k on it. Is my daily. The only thing wrong with the car is the emergency brake doesn't work. Paint is nice and shiny and original paint. Interior looks like it has 60 k on it. Motor is strong and has never been molested. Any questions send me a text. 860-794-2436. It comes with the stock z28 wheels with good tires , the c5z wheels are gone
Attached Thumbnails 98  camaro z28 m6-image.jpg  

Quick Reply: 98 camaro z28 m6