Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

FS: 2007 VR Z06 Heads, Cam, Forged pistons, LT headers, RPM Trans and Diff

Search this Thread

Old 08-20-2013, 08:28 AM
FormerVendor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default FS: 2007 VR Z06 Heads, Cam, Forged pistons, LT headers, RPM Trans and Diff

Year: 2008
Make: Chevrolet
Model: Corvette
Price: $42000
Mileage: 52000
Private or Dealer Listing: Dealer Listing
Location (State): IN
Color: Red
Transmission: Manual
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive
LS Engine?: Car has LS engine

I am posting this for one of our guys here at the shop. He is selling his 2007 Victory Red Z06 2LZ. If is a beautiful car. All factory black interior with nav and HUD. Chrome wheels and the GM high rise spoiler.

The engine was just rebuilt roughly 4,000 miles ago with new valve guides and stainless exhaust valves, Wiseco Forged pistons, ARP head studs, ARP main bolts and ARP rod bolts, Ragin Racing Stage 4 Stalker hand ported heads and cam package, Vortex Power Duct cold air intake system, American Racing 1 7/8" headers with catted X-pipe, factory NPP Z06 muffers, new ZR1 clutch, RPM Level 5 T56 and Stage 2 Z06 3.42 differential. It was tuned by Dr. Phil with many weeks of logging data and exchanging it back and forth with Phil to make sure the driveability was as good as possible. Then it was finished off with a full dyno tuning session for wide open throttle performance.

The car is in amazing shape for 52,XXX miles. It is not a flawless cream puff but it would make someone an amazing driver that they can enjoy without regret or embarrassment. It does have some flaws pictured below. The front bumper has a small crack in the paint. It is very hard to see and you have to look for it to find it. There are small rock chips from driving the car. And by the rear spoiler there is a small rub line from the old aftermarket ZR1 style spoiler that he replaced with the GM high rise spoiler. The front chin spoiler has been drug into parking spots and whatnot. The only flaw I could find in the interior is on the driver seat. It has a small wear mark from getting in and out of the car on the bolster. The brakes pads are nearly half life and the tires are 75-80%.

We have tried to be as descriptive as possible so you know what to expect.

He is asking $42,000.00 or best offer. If you are interested or have any questions at all please feel free to PM me. Also don't be too shy to make an offer. They worst he can say is no and shoot a counter offer.

The crack in the paint i spoke about. It is difficult to see. The second picture below shows it better.

You can slightly see the rub mark from the old spoiler. I am very confident that it can be buffed out.

Quick Reply: FS: 2007 VR Z06 Heads, Cam, Forged pistons, LT headers, RPM Trans and Diff