Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

Black 2005 c6 M6 38k miles

Old 09-01-2013, 10:09 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Black 2005 c6 M6 38k miles

Year: 2005
Make: Chevrolet
Model: Corvette
Price: $29500
Mileage: 38000
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): IN
Color: Black
Transmission: Manual
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive

Up for sale is my Black 2005 corvette with 38,6xx miles. This car is a 6 speed manual with leather interior that is in excellent condition! This car has been garaged kept under a car cover since I bought it when I was not driving it. Only driven to car shows and around town on the weekend. This car has never been raced or beat on! The tires are in great condition. The only aftermarket parts I have put on the car is a Texas speed performance longtube headers with a custom 3in exhaust and vararam cold air intake. I do have all the stock parts for the car. They will come with the sale. If interested I have a texas speed and performance heads/cam combo kit with all the gaskets and new ls7 lifters for the right price. I am asking $29,500 for the car as is. If interested in the heads/cam that are new in box and never opened we can work out a price. I still owe on this vehicle and the bank holds the title serious inquires ONLY!!!! CALL/TEXT "219 671 3043" My name is Brad. I have plenty of photos on my phone so just ask and I will send them your way.
Thanks
Here is a link to my photobucket with all my pictures of the car!
http://s1195.photobucket.com/user/sl...?sort=3&page=1

Last edited by sleepingt; 09-01-2013 at 10:20 PM. Reason: Adding link to photobucket

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Black 2005 c6 M6 38k miles