Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

2000 Camaro SS Convertible A4

Search this Thread

Old 10-16-2013, 06:16 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2000 Camaro SS Convertible A4

Year: 2000
Make: Chevrolet
Model: Camaro
Price: $6500
Mileage: 97000
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): OH
Color: Silver
Transmission: Automatic
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive

Its time to sell my SS. Car is silver with black leather , power everything , Auto, 96k and the chrome SS wheels. Car is a true SS with upgraded grill insert. I recently replaced both front o2 sensors with Bosch sensors. Replaced passenger side hub. Upgraded to cross drilled and slotted rotors with ceramic pads in the front , and added an ipod hookup to the factory monsoon system. Car is mostly stock with k&n filter and lid, professionally installed 3.73 gears with fresh fluid and dyno tune. Interior is very clean with no rips, only discoloring slightly on the driver side seat bolster from getting in and out. Exterior is also very clean with a few rock chips here and there and a few light scratches but very respectable for a 13 year old car. I have taken close up pictures of the worse spots. This car has always been maintained with regular oil and fluid changes and drives amazing. I would not hesitate to take it anywhere. She has always been garaged and has never seen salt. Underneath is extremely clean with very minimal surface rust. Convertible top looks brand new with no sun fade or tears and does not leak. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have .

Please follow link for pictures

http://cleveland.craigslist.org/cto/4056954172.html

Call or text 440-591-7508

Last edited by Kcamaroz28; 10-17-2013 at 05:37 AM. Reason: Price drop
Old 10-17-2013, 05:38 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Price drop to $6500/ I need to sell asap

Quick Reply: 2000 Camaro SS Convertible A4