Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

1999 hugger orange z28

Old 10-17-2013, 12:45 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 1999 hugger orange z28

Year: 1999
Make: Chevrolet
Model: Camaro
Price: $10500
Mileage: 92000
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): IA
Color: Orange
Transmission: Manual
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive

It breaks my heart but up for sale is my beautiful Hugger Orange Z28. I know the complete history of the car. Bought originally in my home town dealership. The original owner kept the car garaged until 2011. Sold it to a good friend who only kept it a few months until I bothered him so much he sold it to me. It was sold new in West Virginia. This car is the hard top 6 speed Z28. Everything is in great working condition. No modifications, just a good clean untouched car. Only modifications are a K&N cold air intake and Flowmaster Cat-Back exhaust. I also have added a set of black ZR1 Corvette wheels. A few little things here and there like all black lights, and a billet grille. I have a suspension kit that will come with the car that includes all new lowering springs and everything needed to install the kit correctly. I knew I was going to be moving to where the car is currently and head that the roads were rough so I just left the parts in the box and brought them with me. The tires are new on the car with less than 5,000 miles on them. I have tons of pictures of the car just having problems getting them to upload on here. If interested in this rare beauty just let me know.
Attached Thumbnails 1999 hugger orange z28-z28.jpg  
Old 10-19-2013, 08:36 AM
9 Second Club

Interested in trading up?
Old 02-19-2014, 08:40 PM
Teching In

Where at in Iowa are you?

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: 1999 hugger orange z28