Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

2002 Yamaha YZ 426F (4-stroke) Dirt Bike

Old 02-11-2014, 10:20 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2002 Yamaha YZ 426F (4-stroke) Dirt Bike

Year: 2002
Make: Suzuki
Model: SX4
Price: $2500
Mileage: 100
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): WV
Color: Blue
Transmission: Manual
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive

2002 Yamaha YZ426F
This ad is NOT for a Suzuki SX4...the forum did not have any category for Yamaha and forced me to select a model.

I'm listing this bike for my brother, located in Clarksburg, WV. Pics available upon request.

This bike has less than 100 miles on it and is in excellent, garaged condition. Also includes extra new tire.

The reason it's selling is that my brother became permanently disabled due to a work injury shortly after purchasing this bike brand new. Unfortunately, he will never be able to ride again. (Luckily, he's not wheelchair bound, though.)
After years of holding onto hopes that he'd make a recovery, he's finally willing to let go and sell it.

Trades may be considered, but honestly, they would need to be heavily favored on this end, because I'd essentially be buying the trade value out of the bike for you and giving cash to him.

Just putting a feeler out there more than anything...
I realize this isn't necessarily the forum for a dirtbike, but hey, you never know what somebody might want!

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: 2002 Yamaha YZ 426F (4-stroke) Dirt Bike