Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

90 Foxbody with LS engine

Search this Thread

Old 02-12-2014, 09:52 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default 90 Foxbody with LS engine

Year: 1990
Make: Ford
Model: Mustang
Price: $10000
Mileage: 1
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): MO
Color: White
Transmission: Automatic
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive
LS Engine?: Car has LS engine

90 mustang with AJE front end, 8.8 rear end with 4.10 gears. Has weld draglites all around. The guy I bought this car from was driving it on the street with a small block Chevy.

402 LS engine complete with accessories, Patriot stage 3 heads, 76 mm turbocharger. 9 to 1 compression. 400 turbo transmission, reverse manual shift with trans brake, PTC converter built for this combination. Converter and turbocharger have less than 10 runs and less than 50 street miles. Picture is engine in Nova.

Holley dominator EFI system with all new wiring harnesses. Dyno time only.

Engine was running and pulled from a 69 Nova a month ago. I did not like how the Nova drove. Engine made 627 hp at 10 pounds of boost. Tune was on pump gas and was very safe. I bought this engine in a 98 Trans Am which was being driven daily. There was no odometer but the owner guessed less than 20,000 miles.

$10,000 for everything. Southeast MO.
Attached Thumbnails 90 Foxbody with LS engine-017.jpg   90 Foxbody with LS engine-018.jpg   90 Foxbody with LS engine-012.jpg   90 Foxbody with LS engine-photo0067.jpg  
Old 02-12-2014, 11:06 PM
Staging Lane

is this turn key? can u send m some pics of it as it sits? n.weimer@gmail.com

Last edited by greedygenius; 02-13-2014 at 12:02 AM.
Old 02-13-2014, 06:03 PM
Teching In

I'm sorry I was not more clear, the engine is not in the car. Pictures of car are as is. Car was put in the garage the day these were taken and has not been touched.

I sold the 69 Nova that the engine was in about a month ago. The engine was pulled at that time and is complete with accessories, tubing, intercooler, new Holley wiring harnesses and Dominator EFI.

The trans converter and turbocharger are near new and the EFI has dyno time only. These parts were about $5000. I have a ton of money in all this as anyone that has built any kind of project can relate to. If someone is interested in building one of these cars, this is a good way to go.
Old 02-13-2014, 06:30 PM
Staging Lane

oh ok thanks for the clarification good luck with sale
Old 02-22-2014, 10:22 AM
Teching In

Thanks for all the trade offers. I am not interested in trucks or motorcycles.
If you are thinking of building a fast street car, this car would be great. I am willing to pay difference for a nice car that is worth more.

Quick Reply: 90 Foxbody with LS engine