Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

1998 ws6 trans am tick 6 speed

Search this Thread

Old 02-25-2014, 07:06 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default 1998 ws6 trans am tick 6 speed

Year: 1998
Make: Pontiac
Model: Trans Am
Price: $10500
Mileage: 91000
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): TN
Color: Black
Transmission: Manual
LS Engine?: Car has LS engine

This is a great car but I have way too many at the moment so it has to go. This was my first ws6 that I ever owned! I bought it right outta highschool and babied the hell outta it, I even called out of work one day because it was raining and I couldnt get anyone to take me and I wasnt about to drive my car in the rain lol. But anyways, I joined the military shortly thereafter and the car sat in my moms garage for almost two years before my buddies wife aggravated the hell out of me until I finally agreed to sell her the car. It was hers until about two weeks ago when her husband bought her a brand new black ss. So they offered it back to me and I just couldnt resist. Since then I have realized I have way to many toys and need to free up some cash. Her husband is a well known LS mechanic in our area and they have done alot to the car since I sold it to them. All the interior including the dash, door panels, carpet, console, headliner and seats was changed to Ebony from a 2002 ws6 with 40k that he bought wrecked. He also pulled the motor from the 02 and replaced all the bearings and ls6 oil pump, along with a trick flow cam( i have cam card) and trick flow valvetrain because of the 241 heads and the 02 cars made a little more power and placed it in the car. He also had the stock t56 sent to tick performance in NC and had them install their stage two kit in it. It has a brand new ls7 clutch kit with aluminum flywheel. All of this work was done less than 8000 miles ago because she rarely ever drove the car. The heat and ac work flawlessly along with everything else in the car. This is a very very clean car and very nicely modded. I couldnt believe the condition it was in when i went to pick it up because I hadnt seen it in years. I WAS IMPRESSED. The paint has no dings, dents or scratches, it looks AWESOME!! I think I have priced the car fair so hit me up with some offers and lets make some room in my garage. thanks for looking 8656964712

mod list:
ls6 intake
longtube headers
full slp exhaust
ls7 clutch kit
tick stage two tranny
slp cold air kit
motor upgrade with the good 241 heads
trick flow cam
trick flow rockers, pushrods and valvesprings
tuned with hp tuners
idles and drives great it doesnt surge at all.
Attached Thumbnails 1998 ws6 trans am tick 6 speed-black-ta1.jpg   1998 ws6 trans am tick 6 speed-black-ta2.jpg   1998 ws6 trans am tick 6 speed-blackta3.jpg   1998 ws6 trans am tick 6 speed-blackta4.jpg   1998 ws6 trans am tick 6 speed-blackta5.jpg  

Old 02-25-2014, 08:54 PM
Teching In

I might be interested text me at 2178712004
Old 02-25-2014, 09:22 PM
Teching In

i am at work right now but i can text you tommorrow when i get up if you text me on my number listed above..
Old 02-26-2014, 04:55 PM
Teching In

few hits but nothing solid yet so hit me with some offers guys i am gonna move this thing quick
Old 02-27-2014, 08:18 PM
Teching In

Car is sold.. Thanks guys

Quick Reply: 1998 ws6 trans am tick 6 speed