Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

1997 Camaro

Search this Thread

Old 03-16-2014, 05:51 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 1997 Camaro

Year: 1997
Make: Chevrolet
Model: Camaro
Price: $3500
Mileage: 125000
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): FL
Color: White
Transmission: Automatic
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive
LS Engine?: Car has other engine

Thinking of getting rid of my 1997 Camaro. It was a supercharged V6 that I fabricated but the motor hydrolocked and blew a hole through the block. I have another 07 3800 sitting on a stand but I'm just not sure I'm wanting to go through another build with it. The body has 12x,xxx miles on it, the rear has about 5x,xxx miles on it, suspension has maybe 10,xxx miles on it, trans has 12x,xxx miles on it. Here is what all would come with it:

1997 V6 Camaro
Strano 1.2" lower springs
Bilstein HD shocks
35mm Strano front sway bar
22mm Strano rear sway bar
UMI subframe connectors
UMI rear lower control arms
UMI rear LCA relocation brackets
BMR adjustable PHB
All new MOOG bushings, ball joints, and tie rods up front
3.42 rear with posi
98+ front brake conversion
Trans cooler
TD exhaust (custom built with Magnaflow bullets, goes over the axle using 2 2.25" pipes)
AC is still hooked up and charged
HPTuners
AEM Wideband
Boost gauge
Flawless interior
Custom paint job that is about 4 years old (cost right at $2k)
Powdercoated SS wheels w/ 275 Nitto 555's with good tread
3200 stall
Aluminum drive shaft

I have a 07 Buick L26 engine on a stand and headers that were on the car if you want them as well. Basically all you would have to do to have a running car is swap the engine and put the intake manifolds on it and you'd be good to go. I may even be willing to swap the engine if you are interested in it being a V6 (guessing most everyone on this site wouldn't care about the V6, but I'd offer it up anyways).

Really not sure if $3500 is unreasonable, but it does come with a lot of goodies already on it and would need fairly little work to get running. There is nearly $2000 in suspension components on the car; $2k in paint, around $800 in wheels/tires/powdercoat, a $550 engine ready to be thrown in, a $500 tuning program, and a $175 AEM WB.

Feel free to make me an offer, like I said, really don't know what to ask with all the stuff that is on it/comes with it.

Quick Reply: 1997 Camaro