Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

2005 m6 Milenium Yellow Corvette

Search this Thread

Old 04-11-2014, 09:25 AM
Launching!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default 2005 m6 Milenium Yellow Corvette

Year: 2005
Make: Chevrolet
Model: Corvette
Price: $18000
Mileage: 97057
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): TX
Color: Yellow
Transmission: Manual
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive
LS Engine?: Car has LS engine

Excuse some of the description below as it was written for ebay. I received a lot of messages for this car and haven't responded to many. The car has a misfire code and is only noticeable if you are getting on it. I haven't had the chance to really look to far into it and have lowered the price until I get a chance to mess with it. Once I figure it out and fix it I will be relisting at $22,000-$23,000 without the exhaust and stereo. The code is for random misfire, from researching its believed to be sparkplug/wire related. The car currently has 97,000 miles.

I have decided to sell the 2005 C6 Corvette as its taking up garage space. I originally purchased this vehicle for my girlfriend to daily drive as it gets around 30MPG +/- on the highway and blows ICE cold AC!!! Well as things turned out the relationship didnt work out and now the car takes up garage space when im not driving it. Although I have never beat on the car since i have owned it (I have another car for that) it has been a fun car to drive and I do try to drive it when I can so the mileage will increase. I felt confident with this C6 as GM put a new motor in it about 40,000 miles ago due to a mistake made by the dealership, I do have the paperwork for the work done. The car also had a lot of new parts as listed above (alternator, starter, AC condensor, Tires, and I put a battery in it on 03/10/14).

This Corvette is in good shape overall. With that being said please understand it was not a garage queen, it was driven and will continue to be driven. I tried to get as many pictures from different angles as I could so that you can see anything you may want to see. While it is pictures with the Clear targa top, it is not included with the sale as it belongs to my friend. The targa is however for sale (it isnt perfect but priced accordingly). I have had some questions if the paint is peeling on the hood; it is not, those are the clouds reflecting in the hood

-Varaam intake
-Bullets exhaust
-Carbon fiber like (think its hydradipped) center console
-Carbon fiver like shift ****
-backup camera
-Smoked taillights
-Z06 style wheels
-HID foglights
-Underdrive pulley

This car has a lot of nice modifications that are listed above. The mods done to it were with daily driving in mind so that its not a pain to drive. The Carbon console and Shift **** along with the Lloyds floor mats gives the interior a nice look to it. The buttons that normally have the paint rub off over time (such as the button to open the door) have been replaced. Overall the car has been great to me, gets great gas mileage, AC blows ice cod while the heater blows hot as it should. If I had a larger garage i would keep the car for myself however I have my Twin Turbo Viper being returned to me soon and will need the garage spot.

Purchase this car to drive and enjoy. My lack of storage for the car is your gain! I wont be doing test drives unless you have an approval letter from the bank or can show the cash, nothing personal but I am not here for joy rides. The car is priced to be a good deal to help someone out. While I will be somewhat flexible with the price, dont expect me to bend over backwards on the price. The BB Exhaust and Pioneer head unit are not included.

If you have any questions or comments, please feel free to contact me. I'll answer any questions to the best of my abilities. . I do have the vehicle listed on different sites and reserve the right to sell it at anytime to the right person.

Please Excuse some of the pictures as the car was a little dirty but I was rushing to beat the storms. As with just about any used car it is being sold as is.

You can view more pictures at the link below
http://smg.photobucket.com/user/Vita...?sort=2&page=1

Old 04-19-2014, 01:36 AM
Launching!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Sale pending

Quick Reply: 2005 m6 Milenium Yellow Corvette