Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

1969 Pontiac Firebird Ls-1 engine

Search this Thread

Old 04-23-2014, 02:45 PM
LS1Tech Platinum Sponsor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Exclamation 1969 Pontiac Firebird Ls-1 engine

Year: 1969
Make: Pontiac
Model: Firebird
Price: $21900
Mileage: 80000
Private or Dealer Listing: Dealer Listing
Location (State): TN
Color: Black
LS Engine?: Car has LS engine

This is a custom 1969 Pontiac Firebird that is 90 % complete. Needs a few small renovations and minor body, paint and some tweaking to finish. Everything else is pretty much complete. It has a fuel injected 2002 Ls1 engine and a 4L60E transmission which was rebuilt 2 years ago. All the wiring has been redone throughout the whole car. New chrome brake set up with 4 wheel disk brakes, new gas tank with a high velocity fuel pump to handle the engine. New exhaust with custom headers, 2 electric fans also wired up to the computer. New 18 inch wheels and tires with the old 15 wheels and tires to go with. Custom built dash with digital gauges and a custom center console. New battery, headliner, carpet, amp, stereo and speakers. New windshield... I might had forgot more new stuff right now. Like I said almost complete. I have invested close to $38,000 into this and have most of the receipts. Approximately 80,000 miles on the engine and only 4000 on the transmission. Only asking $21,900.00 Ask for Dale 865-228-7200

http://www.racingjunk.com/Pontiac/18...html?aid=32805

Quick Reply: 1969 Pontiac Firebird Ls-1 engine