Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

2007 C6 Z06 FS, *rebuilt*

Search this Thread

Old 04-30-2014, 07:58 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2007 C6 Z06 FS, *rebuilt*

Year: 2007
Make: Chevrolet
Model: Corvette
Price: $32000
Mileage: 30556
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): VA
Color: Black
Transmission: Manual
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive

I'm located in Suffolk, VA...I bought this literally a month ago and I haven't had any issues with it, i have drove it for a bit but it just isn't for me.
I have a house and other priorities, it was fun to drive though!! I still have the title in hand, i haven't even gotten it registered here in Virginia because i'm in the Navy and i work alot so i haven't even mailed the title to the bank, the most i drove it was when i picked it up in North Carolina. Here are details

VIN: 1G1YY26E975105670

It is a rebuilt NC title.. car was hit with 4000 miles on it in 2007, a guy who owned a body shop got it, fixed it and replaced the passenger door and passenger fender. He sold it some time down the road to the gentlemen i bought it from, they had it about 2 years and put about 2,600 miles on it. As it sits in my garage it has 30,556 miles on it and it runs great, it looks great, i've been under the car, everything is straight from what i can see. It looks as if nothing ever happened to it. It has no major scratches or defects, has Goodyear Eagle F1's all around and the fronts have about 90% tread, rears are at about 60%, i also have a extra set of rears with about 60% tread on them. The car is bone stock, i have a set of Hardbar bolts for the rear that are brand new and never put on if you want to lower it. Feel free to email me at bdouglas0785@gmail.com, text or call me at 757-469-7145 or PM on here. My price is firm, love it or hate it, thanks guys!!
Attached Thumbnails 2007 C6 Z06 FS, *rebuilt*-c6driversside.jpg   2007 C6 Z06 FS, *rebuilt*-c6driversrear.jpg   2007 C6 Z06 FS, *rebuilt*-c6passengerrear.jpg   2007 C6 Z06 FS, *rebuilt*-c6front.jpg   2007 C6 Z06 FS, *rebuilt*-c6interior.jpg  

Old 05-01-2014, 06:49 AM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I would be interested possibly, but...you have to register or at least pay taxes on the car after you buy it to transfer ownership. I don't knowVA law for autos, but in most states that have auto sales tax that is how it works. You can register for title purposes only however and not have to spend money licensing it and I think you can hold the title that way as well.

Quick Reply: 2007 C6 Z06 FS, *rebuilt*