Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

SOLD 2002 Z28, low mileage, with mods

Old 05-12-2014, 06:44 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default SOLD 2002 Z28, low mileage, with mods

Year: 2002
Make: Chevrolet
Model: Camaro
Price: $12500
Mileage: 56131
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): MA
Color: Beige
Transmission: Automatic
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive

I've come to a point in my life where I don't see any reason to keep it so I'm selling my 2002 Camaro Z28. Car is very clean, low mileage,and is stored in heated garage year round. Car is modded but is a very streetable 11sec car. Mods are.....SLP line lock, clear front turn signal lenses, SLP ram air intake with smooth bellows, very large B&M trans oil cooler, 160 thermostat, FLP (not SLP) coated long tube headers (disconected and removed AIR system) and off road y pipe, B&B stainless header back exhaust with cutout, 3.42 gears, Hotchkis panhard bar, Performabuilt Stage 2 transmissio, Pro Yank 3600 torque converter, ZR1 replica wheels 17X9.5front and 17X11rear, have an Ebaich pro kit (springs) not currently installed,MSD plug wires, LS7 timing chain, LS7 lifters, Texas Speed 233/239 .595"/.603" cam, Texas Speed chromoly pushrods, PAC valve springs, titanium retainers, BRAND NEW FAST 36# injectors just installed (couple of the other injectors were failing, still have them and the stock injectors too), I would highly recommend the car to be retuned or at least checked with the new injectors in. Car was originally tuned by Don at Slowhawk Performance, his retune prices are cheap and if buyer is serious we can negotiate that into the final price if need be. Also have new parts waiting to be installed such as Global West subframe connectors, Granatelli G2 control arms, BMR relocation brackets, poly urethane engine mounts, poly trans mount, and poly torque arm bushing. Also have a pair of well worn but not completely spent MT ET streets on a pair of 15X10 Racestar rims with lugs. Exterior of the car has normal chips from being a 50k mile car and the interior is in excellent condition with the normal minor fading of the cloth, no rips or cracks anywhere. AC compressor is new but I never charged it after installing. Car is very nice and it's not a teenage hack job, it was very tastefully modded and very well taken car of. Please don't waste my time as we are currently in the process of moving. We don't need to sell and have plenty of room here and at the new house so please no low ball or pipe dream offers. Cash Talks. I will respond to emails in the order they are received as quickly as possible. May be interested in a trade plus cash, Harley, AMX, Cuda
Attached Thumbnails SOLD 2002 Z28, low mileage, with mods-image.jpg  

Last edited by 4thGenHottie; 05-27-2014 at 06:54 PM. Reason: Sold
Old 05-12-2014, 06:47 PM
Teching In

Rear pic 2
Old 05-12-2014, 06:53 PM
Teching In

Drivers side interior
Old 05-12-2014, 06:55 PM
Teching In

Passenger side interior (sorry for the multiple posts, can't get the pics to load together)
Old 05-12-2014, 06:57 PM
Teching In

Engine bay
Old 05-25-2014, 08:54 AM
Teching In

Ttt.......

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: SOLD 2002 Z28, low mileage, with mods