Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

2013 CTS-V Coupe Lightly Modded

Search this Thread

Old 05-15-2014, 01:25 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default 2013 CTS-V Coupe Lightly Modded

Year: 2013
Make: Cadillac
Model: CTS-V
Price: $55000
Mileage: 12000
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): TX
Color: Gray
Transmission: Automatic
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive

I blame the Houston housing market for this, but it's time to put my car up for sale.

The car has been my daily driver since Oct 2012. Car is at the dealership currently getting the oil changed, having the Recaro seats re-mounted (rocking recaro issue, common), the S/C being replaced under warranty due to solid isolator wear issues (common) and a couple of other bugs taken care of so it should be issue free to the new owner. I have a ton of documentation that goes with it if wanted, window sticker, original invoice, invoices for mods, etc. This really kills me as I absolutely love this car, but gotta have some priorities right? Anyways I also have a stack of uninstalled go fast parts to go with the car and perspective new owner and lets face it who the hell wouldn't want to finance their mods at cheap car note interest rates, these can be discussed off-line as I don't want to make another thread for them yet.

I am firm right now at $55,000For this modest fee you get the below already on the car.

Build sheet:
~12,000 miles by the time it sells
A6
'13 Thunder Gray Coupe, Yellow Calipers, Safron Inserts, Recaros, Graphite wheels, 2 piece rotors, no pretend sun roof
S/C being replaced at 11,900 miles (car is at the dealership waiting on parts now)
Weapon X Carbon upper hood w/ TG blend into the fenders
Weapon X Track Attack Heat Exchanger
Weapon X Comp Radiator
160 Degree Stat
Gloss black grill, side vents, trunk piece and V emblems
3M Tinted Windows including front windshield
2 sets of Lloyds Mats
1 box of Cadillac firsts

Day I picker her up...

Quick Reply: 2013 CTS-V Coupe Lightly Modded