Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

For Sale 98 Delko Mongoose Vette

Search this Thread

Old 05-20-2014, 11:47 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default For Sale 98 Delko Mongoose Vette

Year: 1998
Make: Chevrolet
Model: Corvette
Price: $13900
Mileage: 168000
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): IN
Color: Blue
Transmission: Manual
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive
LS Engine?: Car has LS engine

I have a beautiful 98 Nassau blue 6speed manual Chevy Corvette Convertible with a tan top and a 3in high rise hood. This car has always been maintained with a portfolio of receipts of service records and upgrades. In 2003 the original owner ran the car through a heavy rain storm in Florida and hit a huge puddle of water that hydrolocked the engine. The engine was replaced with a 2004 LS1 from a GTO with lots of upgrades.The install list includes NM 346 short block with new block, forged pistons, file fit rings, stock crank & rods with ARP rod bolts, new lifters, timing set, oil pump and completely balanced and blueprinted rotating assembly. Added on oil pan, starter, MAF sensor, necessary gaskets, seals, bolts and fluid. Add installs include of NM/CNC Stg. 2 heads, Comp 224/224 113 cam, TPIS headers, Random Tech hi-flow cats and x-pipe assembly, Spec Stg. 2 clutch, 2002 clutch hydraulics, NM/PB UD pulley, LS6 intake, 160* thermostat, complete LS1 Edit chassis dyno tuning w/ A/F Dyno run was 399whp and 381torque. I have the receipt for all of the above mentioned for $14,546.21 the owner paid $4784.60 and the insurance paid the rest. The work was done by Noris Motorsports, LLC in Ocoee, FL a well known shop that works on vettes. Back in 2005 the rear end was done with 3.90 gears by Corvette Concepts in Sarasota FL. The owner Jake form Corvette Concepts is the one who sold this car to me a very nice guy who lives and breaths Corvettes. He has done most of the work to this car and also added his Mongoose 500 package to the car, which now it should have a bit over 500hp at the crank. Don't let the miles fool you the engine has just over 80k miles and the suspension has all been redone with the z51 package and new bilstein shocks. This car is also equipped with LO/Jack security system and 360 view built in radar detector (that works awesome)! I'm sure I can go on and on about this car but come look at it the pictures don't do it justice and with the price I'm asking is fair with all the added work and money in receipts in the last 10 years in this car. I have had the car for just over a year now and have added polyurethane torque couplers from RPM transmissions and brand new Nitto Invo's to the back with less then 500 miles on them! Awseome tires!!! Oil has just been changed this car needs nothing! Get in it drive away all summer in it. Thanks and for more pics or any other questions just shoot me a email and I'll reply back as soon as I can. Just added to comments on the youtube videos the link to my photobucket for those asking for more pics! eBay won't allow direct links anymore so when you watch the videos below click watch on youtube and look down at the comments for photbucket link. Also things I forgot to mention it has a LS7 clutch and Borla stinger cat back exhaust the wheels are Grand Sport wheels 18's in the Front and 19's in the Back. Over $2000 in the wheels not replicas! I'm sure there will be more things I will add as the questions keep coming. Thanks

I have this listed on eBay as well search Delko Mongoose
For more pics click link to my photobucket below
http://s184.photobucket.com/user/4Ti...lko%20Mongoose
Attached Thumbnails For Sale 98 Delko Mongoose Vette-img_20130816_183938_982-1.jpg   For Sale 98 Delko Mongoose Vette-img_20130816_184137_258-1.jpg   For Sale 98 Delko Mongoose Vette-img_20130816_184200_937-1.jpg   For Sale 98 Delko Mongoose Vette-20140519_184558.jpg  
Old 05-21-2014, 07:09 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Sold

Sold!!!!!

Quick Reply: For Sale 98 Delko Mongoose Vette