Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

FS in NJ: 1995 BMM M3 with LS1 Swap! Clean, quick, uncivilized

Old 11-01-2014, 12:00 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FS in NJ: 1995 BMM M3 with LS1 Swap! Clean, quick, uncivilized

Year: 1995
Make: BMW
Model: M3
Price: $15000
Mileage: 45000
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): NJ
Color: Blue
Transmission: Manual
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive

Up for sale is an extremely clean example of a 1995 M3 with a 1999 Corvette LS1 swapped into it. 120k on chassis, 45k on engine. Extremely clean swap with am emphasis on reliability.

Chassis highlights:
Extensive reinforcement in the rear subframe and rear trailing arm pockets. Koni adjustable shocks with stock m3 springs. fresh wheel bearings, brakes, bushings, ball joints all around. Nice rust free, accident free chassis. clean title, all original paint. there are nicks and scratches here and there, however I would say its in above average condition for a 20 year old car. (She turns 20 3/2015) Real 18" AC Schnitzer wheels powdercoated black. They do have a few nicks but in nice shape, Sumitomo tires are fairly new as well.

Interior:
Dove Vader seats, show a little wear but again above average condition for its age. the leather is starting to delaminate a little on the passenger side door panel, there is a little nick on the driver side door panel, however overall very clean and very comfortable. custom center gauge panel, momo steering wheel, kenwood head unit. The only thing that does not work is the heater on the driver seat.

Drivetrain and swap:

1999 Corvette LS1, 45k miles. To make the engine fit, had to be converted to Camaro / firebird accessories and oil pan. transmission is also a low mile T-56 from a WS6 Firebird, approx. 50k on that. LS7 clutch, bigger throttle body and Sanderson block hugger headers. Fitment required a custom jointed steering shaft, using a heim joint and flaming river steering parts. engine and trans mount are custom made from billet aluminum, with off the shelf poly and delrin mounts. Custom dual exhaust with x-pipe and true dual muffler, with cats. This car will roll thru NJ state inspection without issue. The car is technically OBD1, however there is a hidden OBD2 connector in the glovebox for diagnostic purposes. It only needs to pass the sniffer in NJ, however the laws in your state may vary. I do not make any guarantees or promises that this car would be legal in your state. For example, the headers are NOT CARB certified, so I'm sure you would have a problem in California.

Overview:

This car took approximately 4 years to build. There has been a lot of attention to detail and received many compliments on how clean the swap is. This car has working ABS, working A/C, and is relatively comfortable to drive on a daily basis. With that said, there is a lot of poly and solid mounting in the chassis and engine, so there is some more noise and vibration than a stock M3. It is relatively quiet as well when driven normally, but give it some gas and you have opened the gates of hell. This car was built with a lot of off the shelf parts, so maintenance will also be reasonable. I will provide the buyer with a list of all the important part numbers used to make this swap work. I want 15,000 dollars for this car. this price is non negotiable. I am selling to fund a new project, however I am in no rush and will be happy to hold onto the car until I get what I want for it. NO TEST PILOTS. I will be happy to take you for a ride, take it to your mechanic for inspection. However, if you want to drive my car, you will need to put a 2k deposit in my pocket before you're allowed to get behind the wheel. I will not allow strangers to hoon my car, and if you do something stupid in it then the 2k becomes non refundable. I'm usually free on weekends, and after 6pm during the week to show the car. Stupid questions and lowball offers will be ignored. more pics available for serious buyers. THANKS!

losts of pics here: http://s22.photobucket.com/user/phil...3%20for%20sale

Old 11-01-2014, 06:51 PM
Teching In

Any trade interest? I'd probably look for some cash back but no worries if it's not your thing.

https://ls1tech.com/forums/vehicle-c...-gt45-9-a.html
Old 11-02-2014, 06:17 PM
Staging Lane

tempting, but I have too many cars sorry
Old 11-14-2014, 12:46 AM
Staging Lane

get some!

Old 11-26-2014, 08:21 AM
Staging Lane