Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

FS: 2001 Speedway White Z06

Search this Thread

Old 12-03-2014, 09:01 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default FS: 2001 Speedway White Z06

Year: 2001
Make: Chevrolet
Model: Corvette
Price: $23500
Mileage: 65000
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): AL
Color: White
Transmission: Manual
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive

Mostly just testing the waters here. I'm not in a hurry to sell my car, but if i get what I would want out of it then it wouldn't hurt me to let her go. 2001 SWW Z w/ mod red interior. 65k miles and rising because I drive it every day. Only mods are dual intake w/ AFE Dry filters, Billy Boat Quad Tip Bullets, MGW shifter w/ Carbon Fiber cue ball shift ****, anti-venom mod, lowered on stock bolts, C7 emblems (the stock ones flew off the first time i pressure washed it), and Kenwood DNX891HD double din. All fluids have recently been changed. Mobil 1 in the motor, Redline in the trans and diff. New sway bar end links, new plug wires and spark plugs, and I relocated the oil pressure sending unit when mine went out so its easier to change next time. I give the outside a 7.5-8/10 and the interior a 9/10. I'm pretty **** when it comes to cars so i've kept this one as clean as possible. Located in Enterprise, AL.

Updates November 21st, 2014. Vettenuts Premium Insulation kit installed. Brand new HUD windshield just installed last week as well as 18x10.5 and 19x10.5 TSW Interlagos wheels and 295/35r18 and 305/30r19 Nitto Invos with maybe 400 miles on them. The windshield was $1,025.13 plus install and the wheel and tire combo was right at $2600 installed 2 weeks ago with receipts. Will include the stock Z06 wheels with it when the car goes. Just wanting to sell to put a down payment on a C7Z. Also the car does get Autocrossed once a month which is the most racing it sees. Hence the pictures from the AutoX event this past Sunday. Also has RadioFlyer HD LED Bumper lights with switch backs and RadioFlyer LED Halo Taillights. I keep forgetting things that i've added since i posted this.

$23,500 firm with the TSW and stock wheels
$22,000 with stock wheels only.

Idk why the images are being uploaded so small from photobucket. If you click them you can view them larger.

Quick Reply: FS: 2001 Speedway White Z06