Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

Low Mile 2013 Mustang GT For Trade

Old 01-18-2015, 01:32 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Low Mile 2013 Mustang GT For Trade

Year: 2013
Make: Ford
Model: Mustang
Price: $31995
Mileage: 3900
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): PA
Color: Blue
Transmission: Manual
LS Engine?: Car has other engine

2013 Grabber Blue M6 GT 3,900 Miles

This car is listed for $31,995. However, What I'm looking to do is sell it for $20k plus a $10k-12k trade. Located in Philly area PA.

Looking for clean 98-02 F-body. Modified cars a plus. Also just as interested in 85-04 Mustang Gt's. Turbo Buicks and others will be considered. No projects, or bikes etc....

2013 Mustang GT Premium. Original owner bought new around 10/13. 3,900 miles. All work professionally done by 2 biggest names in the Mod ford world. Probably $10k invested into making everything perfect. All details given to a serious party. All receipts available. Here is a quick list of what it offers.

GT500 grill and rear wing.
GT500 quad tip exhaust with rear valance
JBA Off road H-pipe
Air Raid CAI
Barton shifter and JPC Clutch line upgrade
Full Lowering job done by Evolution to include Koni Sport Adjustables in all corners and Ford 1.5 inch lowering springs. All supporting mods were done correctly so there's much more on the receipts that I'm forgetting.
Full out suspension set up all Steeda parts. Billet Spherical/Delrin Control arms with adjustable upper along with chassis mount. Adjustable Panhard and heavy duty brace.
Wheels are 20x11 and 20x9 staggered Forgestar F-14 in Gunmetal. About 500 miles tops. Tires are Nitto's in front and 20 inch MT ET Street Radials 12 inch wide. All black powder coated lugs
Nitrous Outlet Plate kit and heater(100 shot) with 1 bottle through it.
SCT Livewire in dash tuner (touch screen) $600 with Custom Lund tune

There's probably more but that's the big ticket stuff. The car sound incredible and brings attention from everyone. If you don't like having a fan club this car is not for you. If you have an interesting trade and are serious about stepping up feel free to PM me. I can offer more pics and details to anyone that meets that criteria.

Thanks for looking.

Old 01-19-2015, 07:51 PM
Staging Lane

my cars alot like yours just a little older lol, glws beautiful car
Old 01-19-2015, 07:51 PM
Staging Lane

if i could live without my supercharger i would buy yours lol
Old 01-19-2015, 07:54 PM
On The Tree

You definitely get used to having boost. I had an 04 GT with a Hellion 76mm kit among many other boosted cars. This car is a different animal than what your used to. It really shines from 45mph to 140 mph. It doesn't exist below 45mph. They run 135 mph with a Roush blower on them.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Low Mile 2013 Mustang GT For Trade