Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

1999 Camaro SS 92k FS FT

Search this Thread

Old 03-26-2015, 07:24 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 1999 Camaro SS 92k FS FT

Year: 1999
Make: Chevrolet
Model: Camaro
Price: $10000
Mileage: 92500
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): MS
Color: Beige
Transmission: Automatic
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive
LS Engine?: Car has LS engine

Up for sale/trade is my 1999 Camaro SS with mild bolt ons.

let's start on the outside. I would rate the paint on this car to be 9/10. It has very few minor surface scratches that I just haven't tried to get out. No door dings or dents. Everything on the outside is stock with the exception of the rims. Torque Thrust II 17's. 245x17x9's up front with 315x17x10 Mickey Thompson Street ET's on the back. Tires are in outstanding condition. Front look brand new, rear are around 90-95%.
Under the hood is exceptionally clean as well. No grease, oil residue anywhere. Show ready.
The interior of the car is in great shape. Front drivers seat has some slight discoloration from use, but has no tears or rips anywhere. Carpet doesn't have stains nor does the headliner. Everything on the dash works great and only has 1 extremely small crack on the plastic top cover of the dash about 1 inch in length. Very hard to notice unless you are just looking for it. Has an aftermarket CD player and to my knowledge, still has factory speakers throughout the car.
Like I said earlier, the car does have some mild bolt ons. SLP Lid, LS6 intake, Longtube headers (not sure of brand, previous owner couldn't remember and I couldn't find a stamp anywhere.) in to custom 3 inch exhaust into Borla XR-1 true dual turn downs that dump just before the rear axle. The car sounds great and has plenty of power to just play around with. The motor has never been broken in to to my knowledge nor the previous owners. I did have it tuned by a notable LS tuner in my area, John Weeks. It dyno'd at 333 to the wheels, I can provide dyno sheets and video. Transmission is still stock and I've had zero issues with it. I drove home about 3.5 hours when I went to go pick it up and it did fantastic. A/C and heat both work well.

I think that pretty much sums up the car. This Camaro really is in excellent condition and I'd love for it to go to somebody that will take care of it and not trash it. It's getting harder and harder to find clean F Body cars like this.

Ok, with all that being said, I'm asking 10k for the car or possible trades for a well taken care of Polaris Rzr or Can Am Commander. The reason I'm getting rid of it is to buy a side by side to ride with my family. I love the Camaro, but it just isn't really a family activity.

Thanks for checking it out! If you'd like more information or pictures of the car, feel free to contact me via phone call or text 601-502-6968

Located in Brandon, MS
Attached Thumbnails 1999 Camaro SS 92k FS FT-tintshop.jpg   1999 Camaro SS 92k FS FT-outsidetsrear.jpg   1999 Camaro SS 92k FS FT-dash.jpg   1999 Camaro SS 92k FS FT-underhood.jpg   1999 Camaro SS 92k FS FT-backseat.jpg  

Old 04-22-2015, 04:41 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Looks nice, why the firebird center console?

Quick Reply: 1999 Camaro SS 92k FS FT