Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

2000 Camaro SS 6-Speed, convertible, 1 owner, stock

Search this Thread

Old 04-02-2015, 11:42 PM
LS1Tech Editor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2000 Camaro SS 6-Speed, convertible, 1 owner, stock

Year: 2000
Make: Chevrolet
Model: Camaro
Price: $10500
Mileage: 63954
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): CA
Color: White
Transmission: Manual
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive

Unfortunately the time has come to sell our 2000 Camaro SS convertible, which hasn’t been driven but a few thousand miles in the past year. My uncle and I own the car, although he drove it 99% of the time since I ended up buying my own 2001 SS a few years after buying this. We were the first registered owners and bought it from Fitzpatrick Chevrolet in 2001 with 16,000 miles on it. Say what? Yes, it's considered a one-owner car because it was driven by the owner of the dealer for just under a year before we bought it.
This is the perfect car for someone who wants an SS ’Vert that hasn’t been abused, is BOX STOCK and has low miles (without being so low you’re not going to want to drive it). It was primarily driven on the weekends when the weather was good. My uncle likes cars, but isn’t an enthusiast, so in all honesty, to make it nearly perfect, it would need a day of detailing the lower rockers, wheels and fender wells with some clay bar along with a little Armor-all on the plastic trim in the interior to bring it back to perfection–the leather is in GREAT shape, as is the paint, it just needs a good detail.

Here are some details:

-2000 Camaro SS
-6-speed
-CLEAN title, NO accidents.
-Garaged its entire life.
-Bone stock (Skip Shift, airbox and all).
-White exterior, black leather interior.
-63,954 miles
-All maintenance and oil changes completed at factory intervals and with ALL receipts on record.
-Used for Sunday drives, NO HOT-RODDING or burnouts…EVER.
-Exterior is an 8.5/10. *I’m being picky here, some would consider it a 9.
It was professionally sealed when it was new (have paperwork for it) and is devoid of any door dings or dents. Only small paint blemishes, (one or two) small scratches on the passenger door (see attached pic). Seriously, they’re VERY small, but the rest of paint is in good shape.
As stated, the car can use a good clay bar along the rocker panels, lower fender wells and the wheels, as there is some stubborn grime there at the moment. No scratches or blemishes, but just some stubborn dirt and tire shine. We'd address this, but both travel so much for work that we haven't had time to address it.
-Interior 9/10
The leather is in great shape! There are some scuffs on the plastic kick panels and sill trim, but some Armorall and a little patience would easily bring it up to a 10/10.
-12 disc CD changer mounted in the trunk.
-The convertible top is like new (it sat in a garage all its life) and the trim insert that’s used when the top is down, is in great shape.
-A car cover is included.
-The Bridegstone Potenza tires are 5 years old, but have less than 20,000 miles.
-The A/C compressor and associated components were replaced with new OEM units last year when the compressor failed. Rather than replace just the compressor, our local shop would only offer a warranty if associated components were replaced at the same time. Despite the expensive tab, my uncle decided to replace it the right way…with nearly all of the components for a bill that was around $2000, with a warranty. As expected, it blows ice cold.

Asking $10,500 OBO. Please PM me for details. I can also send higher-resolution photos.
We'd love to see it go to a great home where someone will get to enjoy it. Box stock 4th Gen. F-bodies are a rarity these days and this one is only a few minor blemishes away from a top-notch car.

Attached Thumbnails 2000 Camaro SS 6-Speed, convertible, 1 owner, stock-1-front.jpg   2000 Camaro SS 6-Speed, convertible, 1 owner, stock-2-rear.jpg   2000 Camaro SS 6-Speed, convertible, 1 owner, stock-4-interior.jpg   2000 Camaro SS 6-Speed, convertible, 1 owner, stock-9-engine.jpg   2000 Camaro SS 6-Speed, convertible, 1 owner, stock-13-rear.jpg  

Last edited by loloone; 04-02-2015 at 11:52 PM. Reason: I put the wrong year
Old 04-03-2015, 09:55 PM
10 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Wow thats nice, glws
Old 04-10-2015, 09:33 PM
Staging Lane

Wish I had the money. Free bump
Old 04-10-2015, 10:17 PM
TECH Regular