Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

2004 GTO M6 45,000 mi

Search this Thread

Old 06-20-2015, 08:13 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2004 GTO M6 45,000 mi

Year: 2004
Make: Pontiac
Model: GTO
Price: $13500
Mileage: 45000
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): OH
Color: Black
Transmission: Manual
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive
LS Engine?: Car has LS engine

Wasn't looking forward to putting this car for sale so soon, but well lets face it more babies on the way will do that for you My GTO will make a hell of a car for anyone. It is super clean and well taken care of. Garage kept by myself and the previous owner. Non-smoker car as well and no pets ever in this car. Clean carfax report with no issues. Minus a brand new one month old Spintech catback it is bone stock. Has only 45,000 miles on it and it looks, drives and shifts like new. I put the 05 06 style hood on the car and a front splitter. If i get my asking price it includes the hood. Paint is about 2 months old so it as well is mint. Otherwise the car will go with a good condition stock hood. I no longer have the stock catback but once you hear the Spintech you really won't care. I have other pics for serious buyers. Car has a clean title held by my credit union that will be xfered to the new owner or sent to their new lein holder once paid off. Interior is mint as well. No rips or tears or any stains. All plastic and cloth is black as well. Loan value on the car is $14500 so anyone with good credit will have no issue getting a loan for it. My price is $13500 with the 05 hood. Questions please feel free to ask. Car is located in Toledo,Ohio.

Old 06-24-2015, 07:52 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Will entertain reasonable offers.

Quick Reply: 2004 GTO M6 45,000 mi