Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

82 Chevy c10 Short wide ls swap project

Search this Thread

Old 06-21-2015, 08:55 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 82 Chevy c10 Short wide ls swap project

Year: 2017
Make: Chevrolet
Model: C/K 10
Price: $4500
Mileage: 100000
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): TX
Color: Brown
Transmission: Automatic
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive
LS Engine?: Car has LS engine

checking interest in my 1982 C10 Chevy short bed. It is a project I have lost interest in.

What the truck has:

I have a 82 Short bed Chevy truck with a LS 5.3 motor out of a 2010 Yukon. The truck body is rust free, and has been in garage for the past ten years before the swap. It has a dent in the bed on the drivers side in front of the tail light. The motor has less than 100,000 on it and is a drive by wire setup.The swap was done earlier this year. All of the wiring is done and the motor will start and idle but it only has a start up tune in it. I have 20" American Alloy wheels with new tires on the truck and a extra set of bucket seats with center console (not pictured).

What the truck needs:

The truck has no exhaust, I have a set of used flowmasters for it.
The transmission will not physically shift, I have checked the linkage on the truck and it is fine but the trans will only shift three clicks. It is a 4L60E that was rebuilt in February but I am unable to reach the person that did the rebuild.
The battery on the truck is dead and needs to be replaced, the truck will start and idle if jumped.
The bench seat is cracked on the drivers side. The bucket seats i have are in great shape on rips they are cloth.
The dash is cracked.

This is a nice truck and I hate to let it go, if interest is not there I will hang on to it and finish it. I am not in a hurry to sale it.The truck is in much better shape than other C-10's I have seen. I am asking $5000 for the truck. Text or e-mail me if interested, if the add is up i still have it.

Truck has a clear blue Texas title. Reasonable offers will be responded too, those who have built or know about these trucks knows it's a good deal. Please text me before calling at 817-269-1360

I do not need help getting rid this truck, I will not ship it. I am sorry but I am not interested in other projects. Thanks

http://dallas.craigslist.org/ftw/cto/5072614752.html
Attached Thumbnails 82 Chevy c10 Short wide ls swap project-20150620_100226.jpg   82 Chevy c10 Short wide ls swap project-front.png   82 Chevy c10 Short wide ls swap project-20150620_100246.jpg   82 Chevy c10 Short wide ls swap project-img_20150613_111232068.jpg   82 Chevy c10 Short wide ls swap project-img_20150613_111309596.jpg  

Quick Reply: 82 Chevy c10 Short wide ls swap project