Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

1994 z28

Search this Thread

Old 08-09-2016, 10:30 AM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 1994 z28

Year: 1994
Make: Chevrolet
Model: Camaro
Price: $3500
Mileage: 119000
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): TX
Color: White
Transmission: Manual
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive
LS Engine?: Car has other engine

1994 z28 for sale. Lt1, t56 6 speed manual. Odometer shows 119k miles, but previous owner said the engine has less than that. Runs and drives. Completely stock besides tubular lower control arms in the rear. I just recently bought it, but the only real issue I've found so far is that it has a small oil leak from the front of the engine. Haven't pinpointed it yet, but doesn't look like its coming from the pan gasket, and when the car sits it doesn't leak, only leaks when its running and has oil pressure, so should be something simple like the timing cover gasket or one of the seals. Other than that, it just needs little things like hatch struts, driver window motor, driver side mirror (I have all 3 of these), ebrake doesn't work. Haven't looked at it, so not sure if its broke, or just needs to be adjusted. Ac blows but not cold. Looks like there is a single extra wire running down to the compressor, so don't know if it's a compressor issue, or just needs freon. If it is the compressor, I have an extra one. Interior is pretty good besides the dash, and driver seat side bolstering is torn, and seats themselves could use a good cleaning. I also have good clean seats from a 2002 with no rips or tears that I can include for a little extra. Car is in West at my dads shop (about an hour south of Fort Worth, and 20 minutes north of Waco if you want to check it out. Anymore questions, feel free to ask. $3500 obo.
Attached Thumbnails 1994 z28-941.jpg   1994 z28-942.jpg   1994 z28-943.jpg   1994 z28-944.jpg   1994 z28-945.jpg  

1994 z28-946.jpg  

Quick Reply: 1994 z28