Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

FS: 2008 C6 Black w/17k Miles, Manual Trans, Cam, Full Exhaust IMMACULATE!!

Old 07-27-2015, 12:36 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FS: 2008 C6 Black w/17k Miles, Manual Trans, Cam, Full Exhaust IMMACULATE!!

Year: 2008
Make: Chevrolet
Model: Corvette
Price: $32000
Mileage: 17000
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): IL
Color: Black
Transmission: Manual
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive

Hey guys Im looking to sell my 2008 Black C6 1LT w/6speed Trans, The car is in immaculate condition, heated garage kept never seen snow, not even rain. The car currently is sitting at 17,200 miles. Never been tracked or beat on literally driven on the weekends around town only.

The car has:
TSP 235/239 111LSA cam Installed last year (approx 1k Miles ago) along with PRC .675" springs,5/16” diameter, 7.400” Long Chrome Moly push-rods, 3-bolt conversion Kit, Katech C5-R timing Chain, Revised HD Timing Chain Dampener, Melling High Performance Oil Pump, 25% Under-drive Pulley, 1 7/8 Long Tube Headers, 3" Off road X-Pipe, B&B Bullets, NGK Copper Spark plugs, MSD LS1 Superconductor 8.5mm Wires and Had a full Dyno Tune performed, all by a very reputable shop (Speed Inc in Schaumburg IL).

The Car Also Has all new brake pads & Dilled and slotted rotors, window tint all the way around, tinted tail lights, Carbon Fiber wrapped emblems, carbon fiber wrapped zo6 spoiler.

Car also was just detailed and had a 1500$ Ceramic Pro applied to paint to protect it from sun swirls or scratches, as well as keeping things from sticking to paint, and making the car ultra hydrophobic.

I'm asking 32k obo for the car and am located in Northwest Suburbs of Illinois. Also have a truck and trailer if needed it can be delivered.

You can send me a PM or Text for anymore information or photos.

630-776-0600

Also Attached is a link to a video of the car that was used for a detail company in Colorado to show off the ceramic pro properties. (actual Car video was done earlier this year.)

Old 07-28-2015, 05:53 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Nice car and local to me. If anyone wants an unbiased local person to inspect the car, let me know. I live two minutes from Elite Treatment which is the car wash in the pictures.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: FS: 2008 C6 Black w/17k Miles, Manual Trans, Cam, Full Exhaust IMMACULATE!!