Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

two camaros for the price of one

Search this Thread

Old 08-27-2015, 03:00 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default two camaros for the price of one

Year: 1995
Make: Chevrolet
Model: Camaro
Price: $11000
Mileage: 4000
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): MO
Color: Black
Transmission: Manual
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive
LS Engine?: Car has LS engine

Two camaros for sale. Both have clean titles. One is a 1994 rolling chassis, shell only. No wheels tires engine trans or front clip. All glass is there. Interior is stripped down ready for your wiring, cage, seats, front clip, ect.

11,000 OR BEST OFFER

Second camaro has an lq4 6 liter with advanced induction 243 ported heads with matching AI cam. new stock bottom end. tick performance clutch and adjustable slave cylinder with remote bleeder. wilwood proportioning valve with corvette front brake upgrade and drilled and slotted rotors all around. strano springs with 1000 dollar Koni adjustable shocks that have less than 500 miles on them. custom adjustable bump stops. 3 inch exhaust with 40 series flow master. sub frame connectors and all tubular suspension, k member(double tube road race, umi), bigger sway bars, control arms(upper lower and rears) adjustable torque arm with adjustable trans mount, panhard rod adjustable, also have a set of coil overs and rear springs and shocks. grant steering wheel, custom gauges, street legal LS power, all lights work! new 18 inch wheels 315 rear tires and 275 fronts g force rival. i have another set of 17 corvette wheels with great all season tires for the right price along with original dash and steering wheel. front power seat for the driver. still has back seat and street legal, no emissions test needed! I'm sure I'm forgetting parts, call or text 314 five eight three 77 two 7 thanks.
Attached Thumbnails two camaros for the price of one-post_image1.jpg   two camaros for the price of one-post_image3.jpg   two camaros for the price of one-post_image10.jpg   two camaros for the price of one-post_image5.jpg   two camaros for the price of one-20150812_155313.jpg  

Old 10-10-2015, 08:18 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default LQ4 camaro

How much for the LQ4 Camaro? I have a 94 Z28 new paint, nice interior, stereo system, no motor or trans planned to install a LQ4 but cannot find a decent mechanic give me part trade?

Quick Reply: two camaros for the price of one