Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

2001 Built Silverado

Search this Thread

Old 09-15-2015, 11:41 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default 2001 Built Silverado

Year: 2001
Make: Chevrolet
Model: Silverado 1500
Price: $7500
Mileage: 291000
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): TX
Color: Brown
Transmission: Automatic
Drivetrain: 4WD & AWD

Selling 2001 Silverado Ext Cab 4x4. Vehicle has 3" lift, 33" tires, side steps, tinted windows, bedliner, JVC double din DVD player with Navigation, bluetooth, HD radio, etc. Vehicle has 290,000 on body. Installed Stage 2 4L60e last year along with lm7 out of 2005 Tahoe that was wrecked with 25k miles. Engine has Z06 camshaft, ls7 lifters, comp cams hardened pushrods, PAC 1218 springs, ported and polished heads, and has had oil changes done regularly with Castrol Full Synthetic oil. K&N cold air intake, pacesetter long tube headers, 3" exhaust all the way to the stock muffler area then stepped down to stock exhaust size to keep stock muffler (flowmaster I had was too loud for my taste with the set up). Has 3" cat inline before muffler also, so it is street legal. Had truck tuned with rear 02 sensors deleted. You can swap another muffler or put in a 3" cut out that I left room for before muffler but never got around to installing. Never took it to the track or raced it. I just like having the get up power when I need it on the highway. I have replaced almost everything at one point besides the front and rear diff and transfer case/drive shaft. No leaks, A/C blows super cold. Looks nice with tinted windows and blacked out tires and sidesteps. Any questions feel free to call or text 713-303-7706. Please no texts or calls after 10pm. I'm selling this truck cause I just bought a newer one and don't have a need for 2 trucks.

Quick Reply: 2001 Built Silverado