Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

2013 ZL1 Camaro Vert Custom

Search this Thread

Old 08-31-2016, 07:41 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default 2013 ZL1 Camaro Vert Custom

Year: 2013
Make: Chevrolet
Model: Camaro
Price: $59000
Mileage: 6000
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): WA
Color: Black
Transmission: Automatic
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive
LS Engine?: Car has LS engine

Listing this car for my brother. He has done so much to my car that most likely I will leave something out so please ask questions if you are a serious buyer. He really hates to even sell his car but he is in the military and currently overseas and doesnt want to to just keep it in storage. Dont worry, this is a legit ad and not a scam like you see on Craigslist about military cars.

Last year he won something at nearly every car show he attended; this car is a head turner and everyone seems to love it especially young kids and the ladies, lol. Car is putting down nearly 650 HP to the rear along with the same amount of torque with the Lingenfelter Performance Package. So if you want a fast car with awesome looks and great sound look no further. This car new listed for nearly 70K and I have a little over 6 thousand miles on it. Total upgrades to the car add up to over 30K as well. He listed most of the parts he has added to my car below:

Custom speaker system in the trunk with lights. All speakers are new Rockford Fosgate even the interior speakers inside the car. Also have interior lights, under car lights, engine bay lights and the halo lights all hooked together and will change to many colors with the controller. ZL1 Console, STiR Radar built in the front grille, ALP (Will block all laser to not show your speed) Also is a parking sensor. 2 sensors in front 1 in rear.,, Custom Paint / Doors / Hood Custom Stripes, 3M Tint / Clear Bra, ZL1 Rock Guards, ZL1 Air Caps, ZL1 Emblem, DRL Fog Light Adapter, ZL1 Trunk Piece, Lambo Doors (you can still open doors normal or extend up Lambo style), Oracle Halo lights for head lights and DRLs, Halo Reverse Tilt Hood Kit, Billet Custom Dead Pedal Cover Machined, Billet Custom E Brake Polished, Billet Custom Interior Package Polished, ZL1 Speaker Ring Polished, ZL1 Trunk Panel Victory RED, Billet Custom Defroster Trim Polished, Billet Custom Trunk Cover Polished, Power Seat Button Covers 4pc Polished, Billet Custom Gas Cap Polished, Billet Wiper Arm Cap Polished, Camaro Oil Dip Stick Handle, Chrome Plated HUD ****, Phastek Sequential Tail Light, Billet Custom Bowtie Center Polished, Headlamp, Turn, Fog, Side, Rear black out tint, Wiper Cowl, Inner Fenders 7pc, Engine Shroud, Engine Plenum Cover, Radiator Cover with Caps, Header Plate Reverse Hood, Engine Coil, Red Carbon Fiber Caps, Lower Hood Plate, Upper Hood Plate, Washer Lower Grille, ZL1 Center Piece with Plate, ZL1 Kick Plates, Trunk Plates, Reverse Light Covers, Door Jamb, A/C Vent 2pc, Door Handle Convertible, A/C Vent 8pc ZL1, Rear Valance, Headlight Trim, Front Upper Valance, Front Grille Trim Kit, Front Lip, Front Grille Trim, Turn Signal Cover, Fog Light, Gas Cap Cover, Side Mirror ZL1, Hood Vent Trim, Supercharged Door Handle, Radio / Lights, Lower Front Trim. I also have a fitted Camaro car cover, wind screen when the tops down that looks sharp, and Tonneau Boot Cover that goes over the dropped top. I can help with shipping if needed for serious buyer!

Car is currently stored in Auburn Washington in a climate controlled storage place that starts and check fluids on a regular schedule. Please do not waste my time or my brothers time. Serious buyers only.

You can contact me at hdr0aus@nee.com with questions. That is a zero between the "R" and the "A" in the email address. You will get alot faster response from me by my work email tied to my phone. I will do my best to answer questions and can also have my brother contact you back for questions I do not know the answers to. Asking 59K OBO
Attached Thumbnails 2013 ZL1 Camaro Vert  Custom-description.jpg   2013 ZL1 Camaro Vert  Custom-frontb.jpg   2013 ZL1 Camaro Vert  Custom-trophy.jpg   2013 ZL1 Camaro Vert  Custom-passenger-side.jpg   2013 ZL1 Camaro Vert  Custom-rear.jpg  

2013 ZL1 Camaro Vert  Custom-trunk.jpg   2013 ZL1 Camaro Vert  Custom-trunkb.jpg   2013 ZL1 Camaro Vert  Custom-underhood.jpg   2013 ZL1 Camaro Vert  Custom-bookb.jpg   2013 ZL1 Camaro Vert  Custom-infoa.jpg  

2013 ZL1 Camaro Vert  Custom-booka.jpg   2013 ZL1 Camaro Vert  Custom-infob.jpg  
Old 09-05-2016, 05:39 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Bump...
Old 03-24-2017, 02:15 PM
Launching!

Received 35 Likes on 25 Posts

Them lambo doors though....

Quick Reply: 2013 ZL1 Camaro Vert Custom