Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

2004 Corvette with trailer

Search this Thread

Old 09-01-2016, 08:27 AM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2004 Corvette with trailer

Year: 2004
Make: Chevrolet
Model: Corvette
Price: $25000
Mileage: 53000
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): TX
Color: Silver
Transmission: Automatic
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive

2004 Corvette coupe, 53,000 miles. 2nd owner, interior is a 10 and exterior is a 9.5 with a few MINOR rock chips on nose. Tick SNS Stage III cam, BTR springs, TFS push rods, Vararam CAI, ARH 1 & 7/8" headers, 3" off-road X-pipe, B&B Bullets, Yank SS4000, 3.90, LG drag spindles, Bogarts D10, Hoosier 295/50/16 drag radials, M&H front runners, Wolfe 6-point bar, Stroud 5-point cam lock harness, Nitrous Outlet wet kit including Lingenfelter LNC-2000, NOS mini progressive controller, Nitrous Outlet stand alone fuel cell, NANO kit, dual purge, professionally tuned by Stephen Covington at East Texas Muscle Cars in Longview, Texas.

In bolt-on trim car went 11.58 @ 115 with 1.50 60'. After the cam install this summer it made 429 to the wheels (57 more than bolt-on) on a DynoJet in a 108 degree shop. With 150 jets and no NANO (pressure was too high due to the heat) it made 565 to the wheels. This fall in cooler air it will easily make 600 with the same jets and the NANO kit on with a very safe tune. Car has never been run at the track on nitrous. Goal in good air is 10s NA and 9s on nitrous.

Car is EXCEPTIONALLY clean and well maintained. Only high quality parts used throughout with extreme attention to detail. My wife and I have had the car for 5 years and just don't use it any longer.

Also have a 2016 24' Cargo Mate V-nose trailer that's been used one time to tow. 5200 lb. axles, electric brakes, dove tail, alarm system, all tie downs and accessories, Curt weight distribution hitch with Curt sway control kit, spare tire, interior lighting, extra reflectors, ...

Extras include: 4 Z06 wheels painted gunmetal gray with NEW street tires, nitrous mother bottle, complete Nitrous Outlet filling station, 2 extra nitrous bottles, extra NANO bottle, car cover, and some other pieces and parts I'm sure I'm forgetting.

NADA clean retail is $22k and I easily have another $12K in parts alone not counting any labor. Asking $25K for car and $5K for trailer. Will not sell trailer until the car sells. Possible trade for '68-'72 Corvette with 4-speed and AC, clean GM muscle car or older truck, late-model muscle with FI. NO boats, race cars, or bikes. We do NOT need to sell the car so please no low-ballers.

Text me at (903) 373-1946 for more pictures.

Scott

Attached Thumbnails 2004 Corvette with trailer-c5-203.jpg  

Last edited by dsadsdaiouser; 09-12-2016 at 08:16 AM.
Old 09-01-2016, 05:33 PM
TECH Resident

67 Nova

https://ls1tech.com/forums/vehicle-c...ale-trade.html
Old 09-01-2016, 08:34 PM
TECH Apprentice

Very, very clean Nova. Thank you for the offer but not exactly what we were looking for at this time. Plus, you're over 1,000 miles away. Good luck with your sale!

Scott
Old 09-02-2016, 10:52 AM
FormerVendor

Received 20 Likes on 18 Posts

Whaaaat?!?
Old 09-02-2016, 11:00 AM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by brandon@nitrousoutlet
Whaaaat?!?
It's been a great car Brandon and I can't say enough times how amazing the customer support has been from you guys. Wendy and I don't race enough and actually rarely drive the car. Someone needs to enjoy it. It could be driven more and should be raced all the time. If we don't sell it ... so be it. We'll continue to use it sparingly. It doesn't hurt anything sitting in my shop. We plan to attend a local Corvette show next month as well as a road trip to the mountains in Arkansas. Also plan to run True Street at the Super Chevy in Gilliam in November.

It's a great, clean low-mileage well-maintained and built car with QUALITY parts that have been thought out. If it's time to do something different awesome. If not, that's awesome too. With a little track time and sorting out the progressive controller this is a 9-second car that can be driven on the street any time. Still retains ice-cold factory AC. Just seeing what's out there ...

Scott
Old 09-02-2016, 11:14 AM
FormerVendor

Received 20 Likes on 18 Posts

Totally understandable. Someone is going to get a really clean car!
Old 09-02-2016, 11:46 AM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by brandon@nitrousoutlet
Totally understandable. Someone is going to get a really clean car!
Thank you Brandon. I agree but I'm biased. I know I have a ton more invested in it but to be honest there doesn't seem to be much of a C5 market any more. The C6 and now C7 kill the prices. That's ok ... if we keep it we'll try to find more ways to use it as we approach retirement. It's a fun car so it won't hurt my feelings at all to keep it.

Scott
Old 09-14-2016, 08:19 AM
TECH Apprentice

Picked up a new set of Kuhmo street tires last weekend and mounted them on Z06 wheels that we painted with Dupli Color's graphite wheel paint. You can drive this car anywhere! Still retains ice cold factory AC and gets 25+ mpg.

Scott
Old 09-26-2016, 09:11 AM
TECH Apprentice

Bump. Just took a 500-mile trip this weekend with our local Corvette club friends and other than an alternator giving us a little trouble (will have a new one on it this week) car performed very well. 25 MPG, AC, radio ... very comfortable to ride in.

Scott
Old 10-06-2016, 10:01 AM
TECH Apprentice

One more bump. If it doesn't sell through the forum we're going to take it to Streetside Classics in Dallas soon and leave it there on consignment.

Scott
Old 10-28-2016, 10:02 AM
TECH Apprentice

Friday bump.

Just had East Texas Race Cars in Nacogdoches turn our fixed door bars into swing-out bars ($$$). Much easier to get in and out of.

Also installed a new Bosch starter with a lifetime warranty. This cured some annoying electrical codes we were getting.

Open to trade offers.

Scott
Old 11-29-2016, 08:03 AM
TECH Apprentice

Bump. Only trade now we're interested in is a NICE, CLEAN 5th wheel travel trailer.

Scott

Quick Reply: 2004 Corvette with trailer