Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

1973 Monte Carlo, Midland TX, $300, not a typo

Search this Thread

Old 09-24-2016, 01:29 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 1973 Monte Carlo, Midland TX, $300, not a typo

Parted out most of the LS swap stuff I was going to use on the car, just need to get this thing gone before I move.

Body is mostly straight and rust/bondo free. Has a small amount of rust in front passenger side where heater core must've been leaking and at bottom corners of rear window from having a vinyl top which I did away with. Found bondo in passenger door but that's been in so far.

All body panels and trim are here and in mostly decent shape. Car has original rally wheels and trim rings/caps. Bumpers and grille here in good shape. Clean CA title in my name. All glass in good shape and still in the car.

No engine or trans, no front seats. Drive shaft still here. Have dirty Dingo mounts for the car for an additional $75, new in box. Have brand new Corbeau seats with sliders made specifically for this car for an additional $500.

This car is worth the money, I was LS swapping it and just ran out of time. I am moving in 1 week and the car has to go. If it is not gone by Friday the 30th it's going to the crusher. Bring a trailer and we can roll it right on and get you on your way.

Quick Reply: 1973 Monte Carlo, Midland TX, $300, not a typo