Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

2002 WS6 race car shell, perfect build starter

Old 03-15-2017, 09:50 PM
11 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2002 WS6 race car shell, perfect build starter

Year: 2002
Make: Pontiac
Model: Trans Am
Price: $1000
Mileage: 68000
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): MD
Color: Black
LS Engine?: Car has LS engine

I have the shell of what's left of my 2002 build that I abandoned and parted out. It would be the perfect starting point for a all out race car build. I can get pictures upon request to a email or call number. The car has a mild steel 10 point cage welded in. No motor, trans, rear, suspension, front or rear glass, hood, front bumper or interior. This would be perfect to build on to the cage and make it a full tube chassis car. You can start fresh with your whole power train and drive line and suspension. It is strapped down to my trailer and I can deliver for free local to me or further for the price of fuel. I also have a few other odds and ends with the car listed here:

https://ls1tech.com/forums/parts-cla...r-partout.html

I can definitely make a deal package price and am open to offers. Would like to get it off my trailer and not see is go to a junk yard. It comes with a clear and clean title. Not a salvage or rebuilt title. You could put it back on the street if you wanted. I'm starting it out at 1000 dollars but please don't hesitate to make and offer.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: 2002 WS6 race car shell, perfect build starter