Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

02 Z06 BLK/BLK 80k Miles

Old 05-18-2017, 09:01 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 02 Z06 BLK/BLK 80k Miles

Year: 2002
Make: Chevrolet
Model: Corvette
Price: $18500
Mileage: 80000
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): FL
Color: Black
Transmission: Manual
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive
LS Engine?: Car has LS engine

Hi all,

It has come time for me to sell my 2002 BLK/BLK Z06. I bought this car out of NJ 2 years ago with 48k Miles and it now sits in Palm City, Florida with about 80k miles.

As you can tell, I have driven the car daily. I have done the following typical DIY stuff on the car, LCM5 steering wheel lock fix, Ti Bypass mod, AMSOIL in the tranny and rear end, new rear tires which are Continental Extreme Contacts with matching fronts and the previous owner did a Halltech CAI and hand held tuner for the skip shift and kicking the fans on earlier. I have the stock air box and hand held tuner for the next owner.

The interior is in good shape, included is a set of Lloyds mats and a compartment divider. I did the Aux port on the stock head unit and it works great. There are no rips or tears in the seats but does show some wear. Replaced the drivers side window motor and track/cables. Have the OEM floor mats as well. Has a shorty antenna but have large OEM too. OEM tire inflatior is there.

The exterior of the car is in good shape as well for the mileage. There are some blemishes here and there. Please see photos.

I did break a valve spring late last year but did not drop the valve, I replaced the springs with OEM blue ls3/6/x springs, MSD Wires and new plugs. Car runs great, the only hassle I have is the 'Charge System fault' on some start ups due to the car having a re manufactured 'replacement' alternator. But goes away once the car is reved to 2k.

I will post some photos but will update them once I get some free time to take some more in depth ones. Please bear with me.

I am located in Palm City. FL and asking 18.5k but am willing to negotiate, cash talks.. Only trade I will consider is a Pontiac G8 GT. Selling due to the need for a 4 door car with a trunk and moving cross country. Please reach out for any questions to me and I will answer. I'd be glad to get my DSLR for any photos you'd specifically like as well.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: 02 Z06 BLK/BLK 80k Miles