Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

1998 Camaro z28 (Canadian car) - t-56, hardtop LOW miles

Search this Thread

Old 06-20-2017, 06:59 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 1998 Camaro z28 (Canadian car) - t-56, hardtop LOW miles

Year: 1998
Make: Chevrolet
Model: Camaro
Price: $8700
Mileage: 68350
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): Can-ON
Color: Red
Transmission: Manual
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive

Hello everyone, I'm considering selling the camaro. The previous owner used to post about this car often on this site, known as SVTBait. You can search him up, (Adam) is a great guy and knowledgeable about his f-bodies, so you can rest assured this car was taken care of.

*NOTE that the price and miles are in USD and MILES. The CAD conversion is roughly $11499 CAD and 110,000KM*

I have a full vehicle history report as well as of March this year showing it is 100% clean and accident free.

It can be sold saftied and etested, depending on what we work out.

The paint was touched up by the previous owner. There is a scratch as you can see in the photo.

The grill and deck lid are both powder coated black, and the headlights are the coveted whistler style headlights.

Windows were also all tinted last summer and come with a lifetime warranty at Goldwing Autocare.

This LS1 is in fantastic shape. It starts right away, without the ticking sound that so many of these engines have. Only has roughly 110,000KM so it is still a baby for its age. Clutch has plenty of life left.
It's the t-56 6 speed transmission, shifts great and doesn't slip.

There are no mods done to the car save for a mechanical exhaust cutout for a more aggressive sound. It's only a matter of a 3 inch plate to cover the cut out if you don't like it. I also had 3.5 inch chrome magnaflow exhaust tips installed; purely aesthetic, they are just tips.

Tires and wheels: new last year 245/45/19 summer tires in the front on 18x10 corvette rims that I had powder coated black last year - small curb rash on front passenger rim. Also comes with black lug nuts.
The back are 305/30/19 michelin pilot sport 2's that are about half tread, should be good for another season.
The rears also have 1.25inch hubcentric spacers so
a)the rims/tires fit and
b)to give it the more aggressive stance that these cars deserve.

Open to reasonable offers, it's located in Ottawa, ONT. but I live close to the watertown/ogdensburg border so I could drive it over if that works.

You can get ahold of me (Canadian text, US iMessage) at 613-three-two-five-559four.

Thanks for looking,
Alex
Attached Thumbnails 1998 Camaro z28 (Canadian car) - t-56, hardtop LOW miles-front1.jpg   1998 Camaro z28 (Canadian car) - t-56, hardtop LOW miles-driver1.jpg   1998 Camaro z28 (Canadian car) - t-56, hardtop LOW miles-scratch1.jpg   1998 Camaro z28 (Canadian car) - t-56, hardtop LOW miles-image1.jpg   1998 Camaro z28 (Canadian car) - t-56, hardtop LOW miles-passenger1.jpg  

1998 Camaro z28 (Canadian car) - t-56, hardtop LOW miles-rear1.jpg  

Last edited by shamr0cked; 06-20-2017 at 07:08 AM.
Old 06-23-2017, 08:31 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Bump
Old 07-06-2017, 04:17 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

This was my old car. It was extremely clean and well maintained.

Bump for a great seller.

Quick Reply: 1998 Camaro z28 (Canadian car) - t-56, hardtop LOW miles